Most helpful positive review
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Be Your Best Self
on May 29, 2004
All success, happiness, love, peace of mind and wealth are traceble to the 14 ideas, shared in "The Greatest Salesman in the World:"
1. Master the art of living not for yourself alone, but for others as well;
2. Prove to yourself that you can endure the life of a salesman;
3. Believe in the quality of what you are selling;
4. Make your determination to succeed so strong that failure couldn't possibly overtake you;
5. Be fully in the present moment;
6. Choose love as your greatest weapon, no matter what;
7. Persist in what you believe in;
8. Celebrate your uniqueness;
9. Each morning, enthusiastically wake up saying to yourself, "Is this my day to excel?";
10. Master your ability to fully process your emotions, in the present moment;
11. Enjoy at least one deep belly laugh a day with someone else;
12. Multiply your value each day, by 100;
13. Take actions on your dreams, now; and,
14. Instead of wishing or praying for something, ask for guidance to manifest this into your life.
And, having read this book again, 12 years after having first read it, I am pleased to see how I have and have not applied the lessons.
If you've read this book before, or others that have guided you to add value to your life, read this now, to chart a new path on your journey to be your best self.