summer Learn more boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 11-15 of 15 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on May 31, 2001
Third book in the series. Do not read this book if you have not read the first three. This one keeps the reader on the edge of their seat with great characters, technology and an interesting view of drugs in the future. The reader will be left thinking about many of Gibson's concepts after the book is over. It has a better ending then Count Zero also but as usual it leaves the reader hanging. I really enjoyed the return of Molly (who might just be the best female action character of all time).
on August 26, 2001
Read the other two first. I find this series to be the best of his stuff, but you need to be into it. Gibson, like most of his Sci-Fi contemporaries, is an acquired taste. Iduro is also very good, and more accessible.
on November 18, 1999
This was a great book. I loved Neuromancer and kinda dragged myself through Count Zero and now I know why...to get to MLO. This was just as colorful as Neuromancer. I could not put it down towards the end.
on February 23, 1999
This book is definently worth the read if you are a Gibson fan. Not the best of the Sprawl series, but it does tie everything up nicely. Highly reccommended.
on September 25, 2001
But who cares? Molly was there. I love that razorgirl. Makes me want glass eyes.