Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(4 star).Show all reviews
on December 8, 2003
This book is great. It gives you a chance to look at your spending humerously. and it helps you realize that you really don't have to be in debt if you don't want to be. I was encouraged and as a back up im going to attend my first debtors anonymous meeting. I have been hiding away all of my bills and late payment notices for months Yesterday i finally had the courage to calculate how much i owe. (normally this would through me into a state of depression) and i owed 36,000 more than what i kept telling my self i owed. And believe it or not im not depressed. If i had not read this book i would be at work this weekend trying to make overtime and crying the next week because i didn't have enough money. If you have bill collectors calling you and you are tired of waking up in the middle of the night trying to figure out how to pay your bills get this book.
on December 24, 1999
Seven years ago I purchased this book. At that time I was in what I considered at the time real financial trouble. I passively read the book twice before taking the time to concentrate on what it was really saying.
Five years after my third reading of the book I was completely debt free and I can tell you that the feeling of relief was incredible.
For those of you who are looking for step-by-step instructions, you won't find it in this book, but with a good head on your shoulders and some determination, you shouldn't need that type of approach. You will generate the method on your own.
As I mentioned before, it has been seven years since I last read this book. I still remember the basic principles but plan to brush up on it again. I was married two years ago, we now have a home, a baby, and several cars. Before I find myself in a familiarly uncomfortable position, I'm going to share this with my wife, and make sure it doesn't happen ever again.
I would suggest this book to anyone willing to work hard to get themselves out of debt.
on February 28, 1999
I really appreciate the down to earth I've been there and survived approach the author takes to the subject. His experience with D.A. and interpretation of it's concepts to a workable day to day plan is good for not only debt but other major difficulties we all may face on the road of life. I had just read the Richest Man In Babylon and this book adds flesh and blood to the message of getting a plan for financial success. Although I am not financially sound at this time I know how to accomplish it and I am making progress through the methods in this book.
on July 24, 2000
I read this book after I read the author's more recent book about underearning. I wish I had read both of these books earlier!
This is a small book, written in a breezy style, with lots of repetition. As such, it is not dissimilar to thousands of other self-help books--- but Mundis's books are special in two ways:
1. He doesn't BS the reader.
2. he doesn't condescend the reader.
on December 4, 2001
This is a good book to help you get motivated and TRULY thinking about getting out of debt, but I don't agree with some of Mundis' suggestions. If you can buy just one book to guide you in getting out of debt permanently, I'd suggest Mary Hunt's Debt Proof Living; if you can afford two books, then get Mundis' book too.
on November 11, 2001
Being one of being in debt. I had tried other ways of doing that just didn't seem to work for me. After reading this book and applying whats in this book not only do I have a better stress free approach, but I feel about better about my self in whole.
on November 30, 2002
This is a good book, will help you get started towards solvency. Debtors Anonymous does not endorse this book, but it is a fine primer on the road to recovery.