biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on November 27, 2001
This book would be great if you were just beginning to pay off debt. My husband and I have a large credit card debt. We quit using them 4 months ago and have already planned our expences. We used his theory of not depriving ourselves. We have never been behind in our bills and have always been able to pay slightly more than the minimum on our debts. This book did not give us any new advise on how to reduce our debt quicker. However, it would have been good when we first started out, or if we had been behind on bills.
on December 2, 1999
I expected this book to help plan goals and ideas to get out of debt the best way possible. Instead I found that this book only attempted to provide the right mental state to get you out of debt. Obviously, if I am purchasing books like this I am in the right mental state to get out of debt, but how do I do it. I recommend this book for the person who needs the extra shove to start getting themselves out of debt. However, if you are prepared and just want to know how to do it I wouldn't recommend this book for you!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse