5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Relationship Book. Period.
Just returned from a weekend workshop with the Hendricks, and all I can say is, "This stuff works."
Already has changed some signficant patterns in my life and relationship.
Published on July 16 2004 by Joanna

Although you are told that changes in you relationship can be made without your better half cooperating with the plan outlined, it really doesn't.
Published 14 months ago by Sylvia Pawluk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars You really need a partner that's on side for this book to be of any use, May 8 2013
This review is from: Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Committment (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Relationship Book. Period., July 16 2004
Already has changed some signficant patterns in my life and relationship.
Get the book, but if you can afford it, go see them "do" the work live and in person. I've been to tons of personal growth seminars, but this one was so far and away beyond anyone else's it amazed me.
[...]
Check it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, Dec 4 2011
The book is amazing, life transforming. It creates a gentle process for you look at your patterns of behaviour and how you are contributing to a situatuion.

5.0 out of 5 stars A path to your dreams, July 22 2003
Anna McGrath "wonderworks" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This book gave me the roadmap to embrace me and my 15 year relationship. I have flourished in just 7 months to become the person I have always dreamed of being. My relationship is expanding everyday in love and full creativity.
Katie and Gay Hendrick's are the most amazing couple I have ever had the pleasure to meet. They have been able to write this book and create trainings to deliver the message in numerous formats for anyones learning style. They live and breath their commitments in a loving and inspiring way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Insightful, March 4 2003
"keving_65" (Venice, CA USA) - See all my reviews
For those of us who are trying to create / co-create a deep, intimate, meaninful relationship, this book is an incredible resource. It helps you see your own patterns, the part that you play in your relationships, and in the on-going tapestry of your life. Read it with an open mind and an open heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creating the Relationships I've always wanted!, Feb. 12 2003
This is my all time favorite relationship book! I finally have the tools to create the loving and supportive relationships I've always wanted! Thanks to Gay and Kathlyn for sharing such wonderful and exciting information!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the GREATEST books I've ever read, Feb. 12 2003
If you are looking for a book that offers incredibly wise information to improve your relationships and your life, READ CONSCIOUS LOVING. I find Gay and Kathlyn's ideas to be easy to understand and incorporate into my life. My marriage, friendships and business relationships have vastly improved, as well as my overall vitality. If you like this book, I highly recommend the follow up book, Conscious Living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely insightful, July 12 2002
William C. Burkett (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
Although I found the title so trite and cloying that I almost didn't want to read this book, I find myself having to agree with a previous reviewer that this is one of the best books on relationships I've ever read. It is extremely insightful, fair, and practical -- if you can really listen and accept what they have to say. While I was reading, I found myself wanting to stop and take notes and examine my attitudes and past programming about relationships. I'm to buy copies or it for friends, and I'm so glad that an intimate friend passed it along to me to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to Love Healthy, Nov. 19 2001
Leslie A. Deming (Edmonds, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I found this book remarkable for its clear and practical steps for behaving consciously toward a partner. The commitments described are very liberating as they can be used no matter what your partner may be doing. Very empowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved my relationship, Nov. 17 2000
P. Falstad (Edina, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Until I read this book I had no idea how to have a relationship, and so my relationship with my girlfriend was a source of constant struggle and anxiety. After two weeks, the fun and excitement was gone and I was getting worn out. Finally it became too much and we were just about to break up. Then I read this book and saw all the things I was doing wrong, and realized that the relationship could be completely healed if I just did what the book said. Well we got back together again and now it's about two years later and we're married!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Committment
Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Committment by Kathlyn Hendricks (Paperback - Jan. 1 1992)
CDN$ 23.00 CDN$ 16.61