4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the book very much
I watched Dr. Northrup and her presentation on PBS. I enjoyed the book very much... and very much appreciate her perspectives about the role and responsibility of motherhood, especially with my mom during her final days. I'm glad I read this book, as it helped me appreciate the wisdom of my mother... and after she passed away, has helped me much with my own children
Published 10 days ago by Lisa C

1.0 out of 5 stars never received it!!!
This was baught as a gift - and I never received it!! - very dissappointing since time was of the essence in this case. tried to contact seller multiple times in this case and no reply! Won't order from them again.
Published on Oct. 29 2011 by dralortho

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the book very much, Dec 18 2014
This review is from: Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Understanding the Crucial Link Between Mothers, Daughters, and Health (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonne reponse d'Amazon, Jan. 24 2011
J'ai eu un problème avec la livraison du produit et ils m'ont envoyé un autre livre tout de suite. Ils ont été très à l'écoute et ils ont résolu mon problème sans hésitation.
Merci

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, Oct. 21 2009
M. Matlock "LLYL" (Saskatachewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
Listening to this CD brought tears of joy. Made me feel empowered to be a daughter, mother and grandmother. It underlines how all generations of women are connected.

1.0 out of 5 stars never received it!!!, Oct. 29 2011