march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 21, 2016
Purchased this book after watching "The Business of Being Born" and I could not be more contented with it. Ina May's no nonsense, straight-forward approach to birth, along with the collection of beautiful birth stories, is so comforting to me as a mother-to-be. Her voice is that of the worldly Aunt, telling it like it is with humor and no small amount of medical know-how and experience. Read this one if you're afraid of what childbirth can be. It will be on my list of recommendations for a long time to come.
on April 15, 2016
This book was a savior for me in preparing for labour. It did a great job at "normalizing" birth for me and making it less terrifying. The stories at the beginning of the book can be a bit repetitive but also do a great job at communicating positive birth stories, as opposed to the horror stories people love to tell pregnant women. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who wants a natural birth and doesn't know where to start.
on March 19, 2016
Helps you feel confident in yourself to birth naturally, very inspiring
on March 18, 2016
The most empowering incredible book I have e er read. Everyone who is pregnant, or works with pregnant and laboring mom's needa to read this.
on March 13, 2016
I loved this book. Have understanding and confidence for what is happening and what can help during labor. Awesome read!
on March 10, 2016
New book, delivered promptly
on March 1, 2016
I love Ina May! I read this book while pregnant, several times, and had the most wonderful natural labour with a healthy baby at the end (and very successful breastfeeding too) . I used to be a L&D nurse and was quite nervous about going through it myself, knowing I wanted to be as natural as possible, but all of my training/experience was very medical/intervention based. This book helped immensely.
on February 22, 2016
Amazing book. Came quick and in great condition. Empowering and knowledgable book. Highly recommended.
on February 19, 2016
Great read,Totally amped me up and informed me with all kinds of great stories and information. I am a first time mama and successfully had a peaceful (although painful) home birth. Recommend to anyone who is expecting.
on February 18, 2016
Amazing book. This is what birth should look like.