biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 8, 2016
Best pregnancy and birthing book out there
on January 25, 2016
Must have book for anyone having a baby!
on January 2, 2016
This was a very informative book. I didn't read all the birth stories nor did I finish reading till the very end. The book's message was very clear throughout, and it was very empowering. That was all I needed. Although some of the content was too hippie and bizarre for me (childbirth feeling orgasmic), it really changed my view. The message is clear: your expectations and frame of mind during labour affects your experience. I left this book with the belief that my body was made for childbirth and that it's not unbearably painful.
My labour experience was a breeze. While my contractions did hurt, it was bearable. I managed without the epidural. No one even realized how far along I was until I felt the urge to push. Apparently I looked too happy to be very far at all. The delivery didn't hurt either. I have this book to thank.
on December 29, 2015
This was the number one book that helped me prepare for labor. It gave me so many stories that I believed I could do it naturally. I can not recommend this enough to anyone undergoing the journey of becoming a mother, whether it's your first child, or fifth.
on December 12, 2015
i received the item ,thank you
on December 5, 2015
on November 2, 2015
This booked is packed full of advice to help me realize my natural birth plan, and the stories and statistics have given me confidence to follow what my intuition has been telling me. I am happy that the medical interventions exist, but with a good midwife and my instinctual feminine knowledge most of the time these interventions can be avoided by listening to my body. I am looking forward to the big day, and I appreciate the advice and information this book had provided.
on November 2, 2015
A great and informative reading. Worth the money and time! :-)
on October 29, 2015
Helped me prepare for labor and delivery!
on September 27, 2015
Recommend this book highly to any pregnant women who are apprehensive about labour and delivery! It helped me!