countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 22, 2016
Every mom to be NEEDS to read this book! Amazing.
on June 27, 2016
Great book for a different perspective on child birth, making natural and medication-free birthing seem a lot more feasible. It opened my mind to a seemingly empowering new approach to med-free births. That said, while the stories were encouraging, I still ended up wanting an epidural and then needing a c-section (baby was stuck), so I'm not sure how much it actually helped me.
on June 6, 2016
Wonderful book full of great info
on June 1, 2016
Fantastic read.
on May 21, 2016
Purchased this book after watching "The Business of Being Born" and I could not be more contented with it. Ina May's no nonsense, straight-forward approach to birth, along with the collection of beautiful birth stories, is so comforting to me as a mother-to-be. Her voice is that of the worldly Aunt, telling it like it is with humor and no small amount of medical know-how and experience. Read this one if you're afraid of what childbirth can be. It will be on my list of recommendations for a long time to come.
on April 15, 2016
This book was a savior for me in preparing for labour. It did a great job at "normalizing" birth for me and making it less terrifying. The stories at the beginning of the book can be a bit repetitive but also do a great job at communicating positive birth stories, as opposed to the horror stories people love to tell pregnant women. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who wants a natural birth and doesn't know where to start.
on March 19, 2016
Helps you feel confident in yourself to birth naturally, very inspiring
on March 18, 2016
The most empowering incredible book I have e er read. Everyone who is pregnant, or works with pregnant and laboring mom's needa to read this.
on March 13, 2016
I loved this book. Have understanding and confidence for what is happening and what can help during labor. Awesome read!
on March 10, 2016