biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour All-New Kindle Paperwhite Furniture Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on November 8, 2015
This book was recommended by several friends and I was looking forward to reading it. I purchased the book but never received it! Amazon even deleted the order from my Order list. I hope to receive the book finally because I liked Ina May's Youtube lectures and want to have the book.
on August 4, 2015
Great product, great service!
on June 22, 2015
Great book! Easy to read and lots of great information. I would highly recommend :)
on June 5, 2015
Great book just what I needed for my Doula stuff
on May 17, 2015
Excellent book and a must need for any nursing Mom! Great tips and advice for all stages of breastfeeding.
on May 5, 2015
For anyone thinking or wanting to breastfeed, Ina May Gaskin is the queen!
on January 26, 2015
Simply the best breastfeeding book ever written. I failed at breastfeeding my daughter and had to pump. With my 2nd child I read this and clearly saw what went wrong, rectified it and successfully breast fed him. Ina May cannot be beaten when it comes to lovely supportive information for women.
on September 21, 2014
Good book
on August 15, 2014
I just had to have this book after reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and I haven't been disappointed. I love that she covers how the breasts work, physical what roles each hormone plays and our mental state as well.
It is a bit of information overload as it covers lots of potential issues that you may never experience. It will definitely be my go to book for breastfeeding.
on July 22, 2014
I never imagined a 'textbook' on breastfeeding, but here it is. this book will stay close to my night stand as I hope to use this as a reference once our first child is born.