5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 13 2014
This review is from: Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Revised Edition): Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing (Paperback)
This is one book that I think every women should have on her book shelf. Great reference and go to for every sort of question you might have about what is going on with your body. I'm giving a copy to both my daughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Information that every woman should know, Jan. 1 2014
No woman or parent of females should be with out this valuable resource . Information is well referenced . Great book .

5.0 out of 5 stars Every woman or young lady should read this to help understand their own body., Dec 27 2013
This explains the very working and healing of a female body. The process of how our organs and everything works is amazing. There are many examples of health problems and alternative ways of healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's health, Dec 25 2013
What a great book for all women to have! Great reference to any stage in life that you may be in! Its really good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom, Aug. 15 2013
Very excellent, well rounded knowledge! It helped me alot in healing but also to understand healing for other women who have gone through trauma on their lives...thanks for sharing your knowledge

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book on understanding women, April 24 2013
This book is great. I'm only 150 pages in but it phenomenal. It digs into how women are forced to suppress their feelings and femininity by society; how being a woman is being too emotional, how we hate out bodies, and how we've learned to accept this as a societal norm. Christiane encourages women to love themselves and how to do that through understanding their emotions and bodies in a way everyone can grasp. Again, fantastic book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent perspective, Feb. 3 2013
Dr Northrup gives a thorough explanation of all things pertaining to the health of women. It is a helpful addition to the scant library on this topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book., July 16 2012
I found this book contains so much information I keep going back to it and rereading sections again. It helped me decide to seek more help then I could get from my family doctor and find a women's health clinic. I feel like I'm now on a good program to help heal my body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, March 29 2011
I wish I'd found this book in 1993! I've read dozens and dozens of books in the hope of finding my way to health and happiness and ended up learning everything I needed to know about my body, my emotions and my spirituality from an MD. Beat that.

I highly recommend this book - I started buying copies for the women that I care about before I had even finished reading it!

Required reading for every woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars For women and men!, Oct. 8 2013
I am still reading this.... Or have read this book over and over! I have shared the wisdom of this book with so many people! Great author, great reference, powerful words that every man and woman should know about!!
Brilliant!!