5.0 out of 5 stars Man...Can this woman sing!!!!!!, Oct. 1 2000
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
This book was very good. She was honest and told the happy parts of her life and the sad parts. While You are reading this book you are sad and happy. I could not put this book down. And there are some great pictures in it also. I hope she continues to succeed at what she loves to do. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, April 18 2000
Dawn Sauve (Digby, Nova Scotia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
I read this book when it first came out. I could not put the book down. I have to say that Reba is my favorite singer. I have read this book over at least three times. I have lent my book out for other people to read it. They thought the very same thing that I did. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK REBA!

5.0 out of 5 stars Honesty, Jan. 22 2000
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
I appreciate her honesty in this book. She gave not only the pleasant but the unpleasant side of life and situations. The good always has bad to follow and we do what we can with situations. Reba demonstrated this with the format and presentation in the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars How Could You Not Love This Woman.....................?, Nov. 24 1999
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
Very few singers have the power over an audience like Reba......whether it be perfrming on stage or telling us her life story in this book. Reba has suffered many tragic events in her life and yet she still remains strong. Very few people can do this. She tells a tale of happiness, love, triumph, woe, and tragedy. I simply could not put this book down. The only thought going thru my mind, besides wanting to stand face to face with this amazing woman, was how can one person go thru so much and still have the strength she has. Reba fan or not this is a MUST for all. Reba, keep up the good work darlin' and hats off to ya! LOVE YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best always stays the best, July 12 1999
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
This book gives readers an insist into the life of one of the most beloved country music stars. I would recomend this book to any country fan, especially a REBA fan. I want to thank REBA very much for this book. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE book!!, May 9 1999
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
For anything you want to know about Reba's life, this IS the book to read. I was not fond of country music of any kind, until I read this book. Now, I am a HUGE Reba McEntire fan..one of the biggest, because I gained enormous respect for her for bringing the truth out to all her fans. This book is funny, sad, sometimes surprising...but always well written, straight from the heart. You will enjoy this book, and the audio is great too because she reads it herself! I highly reccommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is A Must Read for any Reba or Country Music Fan!!, April 7 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: REBA: MY STORY (Hardcover)
This book is a MUST read, even though I am a HUGE Reba fan, and somewhat partial!! It is the story of her life, and the lessons she learned while growing up in Oklahoma, as well as, her rise to fame as one of country music's leading ladies. It is the ONLY book that she has had anything to do with writing, with the exception of the upcoming, "Comfort From A Country Quilt" (I CAN'T WAIT!! :-), and therefore, is the only completely true account of her life. I loved this book...It will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!! It is a fantastic book!!!! "Forever Love" You Reba!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for country listeners, March 17 1999
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
I have read this book 4 or 5 times now because I am a huge Reba fan. But the book is really great and I'm not saying that just because I love her. If you want to know what Reba's life was really like and the struggles she had and the fame she has now I reccomend it! It seems like a lot to read being about 400 pages long but believe it or not I once read it in 4 days! It was a book a could not put down and I do not read usually for the pure joy of it either. Go ahead and read it and see for yourself. It's a book for teens and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book For everyone Fan or Not!!, Dec 8 1998
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
I recommend this book to everyone who loves to read it is a great book.. I have been a reba fan for years and when I got her book I read it about 1000 times.. there is alot of lessons in there about life and things and alot of Uplifting stories to boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deserves 50 Stars!, July 31 1998
This review is from: Reba: My Story (Mass Market Paperback)
Reba McEntire is a great woman. This book shows that. Anyone who reads this book, young or old, man or woman, black or white, will love it. This book is about getting to the top... And what it takes to get to the top. Thank you, Reba. Thank you, Amazon. :-)

ARRAY(0xb37b2420)

Reba: My Story
Reba: My Story by Tom Carter (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 1 1995)
CDN$ 10.99 CDN$ 9.89