Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
on November 3, 2001
This is a terribly written book. There were times when I wanted to throw it across the room because it was so simplistic and repetitious. (Every single chapter ends exactly the same way. "That explains such-and-such and in the next chapter we'll discuss such-and-such")
And yet it was a book I couldn't put down. It grabbed me in the very first chapter when it described that a lot of after-death encounters occur in a car on dark roads. It so vividly, word for word, described my first experience with after-death contact. I was never a believer that this was possible, but the death of my friend and the experiences I had convinced me that it was indeed possible. However, I never shared with people a lot of the ways I felt there had been contact. Yet here it was, in black and white. All of my experiences explained in very careful detail.
I can't recommend this book as literature or as good writing, but for anybody who feels they have had an after-death contact, this book will be very comforting and affirming.
I have had 3 painful losses in my life and only contact with one of them. But I truly believe there was contact--and reading Guggenheim's book was very comforting.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse