countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 17, 2016
Good read!
on October 6, 2015
It is hard to lose a loved one no matter what age but this book helps keep our loss in perspective. We really will see our loved ones again one day when our turn comes and there is nothing to fear.
on September 20, 2015
I am a loyal customer with amazon and have purchased books for years. I just received my 3 books i ordered and was shocked at the poor quality of the paperback issue of Hello from Heaven. The other 2 books tI ordered the quality is fabulous as was all my previous books.Hello from Heaven was the book out of the 3 i just purchased that |I was looking the most forward to reading first. The paper is dark looks like newspaper, the writing is so small and cramped that it is difficult to read. When I saw the size of the book and thickness I was surprised that this book has over 400 pages. Well once I opened it up to view thats when I saw how bad this book was printed and soon realized why the book is so small.. I hope there is a much better copy of this book at amazon and I would really hope they get back to me and rectify this problem and send me one that is of the quality thaqt I am use to from amazon.
on June 26, 2015
Interesting and historical in the development of seekers' attempts to research this fascinating subject. I found myself wanting more information on the individuals and their journey, and would have been okay with reducing the number of accounts in the book in order to attain the former.
on November 14, 2014
Fast delivery. Great book
on January 15, 2014
I have read this book twice now and it was every bit as good the second time . Well written and very comforting .
on September 9, 2013
I would recommend this book to everyone who lost a loved one and who experienced “some things” you would not believe unless you have experienced.
on September 2, 2013
He gets right to the subject and writes in a way in which we all can understand, even after a long day's work. Thank You!
on April 10, 2013
I loved the candid way of the authors and their zeal for finding stories that reflect stories we might have shared with people we trust. The stories are not fantastical but faith building. Loved it, borrowed it at one point... needed to own it!!
on January 18, 2013
There are many people out there that need to read a book like this. I already have a belief but have several friends that are total disbelievers. Everyone should read this with an open heart and of course an open mind. Congratulations to Bill and his wife for researching and writing this.