biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on September 5, 2002
This book by the American Diabetes Association does a commendable job of reviewing many of the basic issues surrounding diabetes. It is a nice starting point for a newly diagnosed patient but does not offer much detail for the more seasoned person with diabetes. The information is well laid out and succinctly explained. For those looking for more details and references I would recommend the ENCYCLOPEDIA of DIABETES by Petit and Adamec.
on January 31, 1999
I am not diabetic but was looking for a book to learn about diabetes. This book had just the right level of physiology for me as well as the right level of detail for explaining the various strategies that diabetics use to manage their disease. I gave my first copy to a colleague and will order more copies for me and anyone who asks for a reference.
on March 20, 2003
I have been so busy reading. Sorry I didn't rate sooner.