march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Furniture Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Registry Tools

on August 24, 2015
Excellent, thank you!
on June 26, 2015
Favourite author and was glad to find it to complete my series :)
on March 29, 2001
This book is not the quality of work that I've come to expect from Janette Oke. I was very disappointed in it, and quit reading it about half way through. The characters were lovable and interesting, but I thought the plot dragged just a bit too much for me.
on November 29, 2000
Yet another good Janette Oke book! This one tells the story of Julia and her husband, along with their twin daughters. The mill in their small town is closing, and John (Julia's husband) works at the mill, along with basically all the men in the town. They have to decide what to do. Should they move? or fight to keep the town alive?
I enjoyed this book, but felt that it was a little bit boring in some aspects (hence the 4 stars). In the end, John and Julia come to a decision and discover how important it is to keep the family together.
on March 22, 1999
From what i remember it was detailed which gave me the feeling to feel sympathy for those in the book. I have read other books written by Janette Oke and have enjoyed everyone just as much as this one.
on December 16, 1998
This is a wonderful book that I couldn't put down! Janette Oke is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. The many different character's she brings to life are each memorable and touching as they go in and out of the boarding house. Each ones visit is like a story within a story. This book is very engaging as we fall in love with John, Julia and their twin daughters and hope that they can save their town! I would highly recommend it.