march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 2, 2016
This book has not only helped us parent our daughter better, but it's helped my husband and I to understand how we work as well!
on February 14, 2016
Wow! Thank you. I only wish i read this before I gave birth, so i could have started using this information from the beginning. So easily and simply explained. This is an amazing book. I feel like it made me a better person, as to how i handle certain situations. You will be very pleased with this book.
on February 3, 2016
Excellent
on December 10, 2015
Thank you.
on December 5, 2015
Smart book, useful for all parents. Our daughter is still quite young, nearly 1.5, and some concepts a bit advanced for a pre-toddler. Have a feeling this is one we will return to often as she gets older.
on December 3, 2015
Excellent work!!!
on November 16, 2015
good
on September 29, 2015
Siegel offers a great way to enter in relationship with children. It's novel, it's beautiful, and it's very accessible for any parent who wants to truly connect with their child, soul to soul.
on September 29, 2015
Great read to help me build better skills at being a parent. Meet Jane Middleton and she recommend Daniels books to all parents .
on September 21, 2015
Excellent, easy to read, but quite profound in the conceptual basis of the teachings. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to understand that their reactions are their issues and how to respond in healthy ways to their children's developmental challenges.