5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this book!
Published on Dec 1 2003 by Maddi Hausmann Sojourner

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST CHILDREN'S BOOK
Published on Jan. 4 2002 by Pat McRoberts

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this book!, Dec 1 2003
Maddi Hausmann Sojourner "madhaus" (Silicon Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
Robert Munsch's amusing look at a boy's trouble with a loose tooth is a big favorite at our house. While it begins with a real situation any child with a loose tooth can understand (I can't eat my apple!), the story gets more and more ridiculous. Most kids know that while a trip to the dentist might be scary, no dentist is going to tie his tooth to a car and drive away. (And even if one did, the results are just hysterical.)
My kids also love Michael Martchenko's detailed and funny illustrations, from the little sister on the toy telephone calling the dentist (while both parents do so on two different phones), to the tooth fairy on the heavily chromed motorcycle.
Kids enjoy funny stories, especially about growing-up issues like losing a tooth. I haven't met a kid yet who didn't enjoy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, July 27 2000
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
I'm not among the legion of fans of this author's book, "Love You Forever" (but that's another review.) This book, however, is delightful -- it really appeals to the sense of humor of a five-year-old (like my son). After reading it, he's eager to have a loose tooth. As a bonus for us, it contains lots of "sh" and "th" words, which we need to practice for his speech therapy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternal kid-pleaser!!!!!!, Oct. 9 2003
Mermama (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
I have not read this book to or with a child yet who did not love it. It's offbeat humor may not be for everyone, but it is terribly clever and reading it over again always uncovers yet another laugh. The artistic humor is just fantastic. My kids are not even losing teeth anymore, but they won't let this book go!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book for children, March 29 2004
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
My son is a Robert Munsch fan and loves to read his books. With books like this every child will become a fan of reading.
Andrew's loose tooth is funny and allows your child to laugh and learn to read.
I can not say enough about Munsch's books he does a great job getting and keeping a childs attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book of humor about something that happens to everyone., May 1 1999
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
Robert Munsch does an excellent job of bringing humor to something that can be scary for children - losing a tooth. He makes the story very silly by introducing a few silly characters to help Andrew rid himself of his lose tooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars health, Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
With grandkids at the age of starting school and starting to lose teeth. This is an added learning for them to understand the healthy part of thier teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those loose tooth jitters!, July 19 2000
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
A wonderful tale of a little boy's loose tooth and how it finally comes out! I read it when a child in my class loses his/her first tooth and insert his/her name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, Dec 20 2011
Blair Kelsie (Saskatoon, SK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
My 4 and 5 y.o. daughters really like this book. They love all of the crazy things Michael Martchenko added to the Dentist's bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST CHILDREN'S BOOK, Jan. 4 2002
Pat McRoberts (Saratoga, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrew's Loose Tooth (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 5 year old granddaughter who has her first loose tooth. I was shocked by the expressions of pain, the scary pictures, and the complete nonsense. I would return it, but I'd rather throw it away so some other child doesn't get this book. Having a first loose tooth should be a bit of a pleasnt event. Not, a worry about "tying the huge rope to his tooth and then to his car to speed away as fast as he could."
Garbage!!

Andrew's Loose Tooth
Andrew's Loose Tooth by Robert Munsch (Paperback - March 1 1998)
CDN$ 7.99 CDN$ 7.59