countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 25, 2016
My kid loves ALL Robert Munsch books so I can't complain.

I'm looking for participants to take part in a short, anonymous survey about Amazon. It's for academic research and has ethics approval. To participate and for more details, please click this link. [...]

Thank you.
on May 1, 2002
This book is about two kids, a boy named Jeremiah and a girl named Amanda. It's their first day of kindergarten. At first they did't share anything. My favorite part is when Jeremiah tried what worked on his little brother. He screamed so loud that he could break a window. My other favorite part is when Amanda tried what worked on her older brother. She kicked over Jeremiah's tower. I think other kids my age and younger will like this book because it has great illustrations and funny events. It also has very easy words. Read to find out if they share at the end of the book.
on July 11, 2000
Robert Munsch is an excellent storyteller, and it shines through his books! This story is the absolute, all time favorite of my "Kinders".
All of Munschs' books, including We Share Everything, are great pattern books which are great for teaching a variety of early reading skills including making predictions, etc.
He scored a big time hit with me and my students!
on December 12, 1999
While it's true that kindergarteners generally would not share their clothes, young children love to think about and consider the ridiculous. My 10 year old thought this book was hilarious. Robert Munsch has a peculiar insight into the mind of children. My Head Start classroom yells "Robert Munsch" every time I bring out a new book.
on September 7, 2000
My sons and I could not stop laughing while reading this book! Mr. Munsch has a humorous way of bringing up a frequently discussed topic at that age -- sharing. I have read other books by this author & enjoyed them also.
They are 5 & 8 and did not have a problem with the undressing issue -- they know what is appropriate & what is not. We usually discuss when we read books about what is real & appropriate and what is just pretend.
on May 15, 2001
I read this book to my kindergartners for the first time this year. We laughed and laughed because it was so much like life in our kindergarten class. As always, Kindergarten teacher ends up eating own words! I intend to read it for our kindergarten graduation.
on June 16, 2014
Love it and and the board board books are great for little ones and I love that it is changed to daycare for the young children.
on July 14, 2016
Cute book. My daughter enjoyed it!