4.0 out of 5 stars Mmm, Review, May 13 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Mmm, Cookies! (Paperback)
Mmm, Cookies is a wonderful book!In our class we did an author study.It was a web page, and we put a lot of work into it.The way the story was put was just amazing! The order he put the story. Other books he wrote are very excellent. The boy in the story finds play clay and actually makes cookies out of it. He gives it to his mom! Can you believ that? He actually gave his mom that looks like play dough. My reading buddie especially liked the book. Robert Munsch is a really talented guy along with his illistrator. I recommend this for kids 3-8. a little more desription in the end would have made this book much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars MMM, Fun, May 14 2000
This review is from: Mmm, Cookies! (Hardcover)
Like the other Munsch books, this one is wacky and funderful. Also, like the other Munsch books, it began as a story told to children. It builds to a crescendo at the end when the story explodes. My 7-year-old likes the way Munsch's kids are level-headed while the adults tend to go off the deep end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm Mmmm GOOD!!!, April 19 2002
This review is from: Mmm, Cookies! (Hardcover)
I read this story quite frequently with my two children, 4 1/2 and 9 months of age. The repetition and use of sounds when eating the fake cookies is so much fun. We really get into to it and then after reading it we have fun making our own playdoh cookies. It's great to bring the family together.

Mmm, Cookies!
Mmm, Cookies! by Robert Munsch (Paperback - March 1 2000)
CDN$ 7.99 CDN$ 7.19