5.0 out of 5 stars The Soul Food of Wisdom, Feb. 16 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: 100 Important Life Lessons for Everyone: Practical Lessons to Help You Achieve a Happy & Successful Life Volume 1 (Paperback)
This book spoke to me about ME! I especially liked the very first section - Be Honest With Yourself About Yourself. It starts out with a slam. If you can't see yourself in these pages, you're not looking! This book kills any excuses about why your life is not the way it should be and guides you on the path to making it what you want it to be. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem of a Read!, Oct. 14 2001
By A Customer
This book is helping me to evaluate myself and make the changes I need to make to ensure my life is better for me and others around me. It's all about Spirit, Mind & Body. It's not proper writing - it's writing from the heart - clear and concise, honest and true.
I want to know what I need to know, quickly, honestly, and without fuss. And Gina Johnson Smith gives it to me the way I need it. I look forward to Volume 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom - Sweet and to the point!, Oct. 1 2001
By A Customer
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is full of wisdom-bringing both the practical and the spiritual into one arena. Each section is short and to the point. Mrs. Smith doesn't waste words or time.
I saw myself all through this book. If you want to really grow spiritually. If you're really serious, YOU NEED TO GET THIS BOOK!