Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
on February 18, 2007
If you are looking for something to change and build your own business or personal life to improve self satisfaction, and seeking a proven tool to help you, then this book is for you.

This book is a complete as well as concise manual for live success.

This book contains different successful strategies that work from the Inside Out and include several and recent ideas, tips and action steps that can be easily implemented into everyday life.

There are five practical and proven techniques in this book that really work to enhance growth and change your life immediately:

* Quantum Physics

* Positive Thinking

* The Law of attraction

* NLP Technique

* Universal Laws

You will find in this book real ways to control and change your behavior and consequently your life.
on December 31, 2006
After reviewing its table of contents, I was extremely encouraged to read this book during a very short period and I really learned so much.

In less than five days of doing exercise 1, I saw a major change in my career, and my boss treated me in a new special way. How amazing is that!! It is simply a miracle when you just start changing your intentions and thoughts by the power of law of attraction. No kidding, it happened to me!! I have new ambitious now for a more successful future and a brighter life.

I realize that; and as the book quoted on section two; the empires of the future are the empires of the mind. Our subconscious mind is our hidden gifted power.

The book briefly mentioned that you can't hit an objective that you can't see. The first point of great success is when you sit down and choose exactly what you deeply really want, in every facet of your life. The supplied Appendix "D" is a good tracking technique for your 1-year, 5-years and 10-years goals.

You will learn that the simplest things in our universe might be the most powerful ones as well. This is true when you use Law of Attraction as described in this book.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I will use PMI (Plus, Minus, Interesting) tool for reviewing the book as per Edward De Bono thinking program

Plus:

1. Simple language.

2. Introduction to the self personal development.

3. The tool can be used for kids and executive to achieve any impossible dreams.

4. Excellent explanation for low of attraction.

5. Quote in each chapter is inspiring me.

6. I feel the book is a good reference for life journey to success.

7. I like the explanation of NLP in the Control your own life with NLP

Minus:

1. Explanation of planning is required more from the author.

2. Very little stories.

3. The writer needs to elaborate more in the chapter of Be Moving Success on the glob.

Interesting Points:

1. It would be interesting to see if the book taught to the kids.

2. It would be interesting to see the writer made an interviews

3. It would be interesting to share the knowledge with your friends
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
"Positive thinking gathers more energy, combining and bringing more positive power to the person. On the other hand, negative thinking accumulates negative energies that will eventually create a rolling snowball of negativity that destroys focus and leads to dramatic confusion and a lack of concentration. The universe is fair - it simply replies in the same way we play the game." ~ Aiman A. Al-Maimani

Aiman A. Al-Maimani presents an excellent collection of success wisdom in his "personal success manual." The beauty of this book is that it takes no time at all to read and you can quickly organize your thoughts about your future goals and dreams.

"The best way to make a major achievement is to expand your experience and knowledge base." ~ Aiman A. Al-Maimani

The truth about this book is that there is something magical happening here. The minute this book arrived, I started to exercise more, received a cookbook I had wanted as a gift and felt very inspired to reach some of my bigger writing goals.

Some of the excellent chapters in this book include;

The Law of Quantum Physics

Positive Thinking Power

Universal Laws

The Law of Attraction

Activating the Law of Attraction

Control Your Own Life with NLP

Be a Moving Success on the Globe

Additional Tools to Enhance Your Success

So, while reading this book, I wrote down my five most important goals, wrote down dates that I would reach for and wrote out a vision of my future. In the past this has been very effective and you may also find that this book helps you to plan out a step-by-step program for your success.

Sometimes it is a matter of trying again and again until you can get things to work and then suddenly things click. With this book, you can master your reality with a shift in positive thinking in order to make your dreams a reality.

"Set one hour aside every week to see if you are really doing what you like in your life. This might reflect in enhancing your goals or even replacing them with more important goals for your true happiness." ~Aiman A. Al-Maimani

The ideas in this book helped me to double my momentum and achieve more than I thought possible in a short amount of time. I think I'll keep this book to read in January each year so I can keep myself organized and meet my goals. I just sent a copy of this book to a friend. It will be interesting to compare notes over the next year and see how this book changes our lives for the better.

~The Rebecca Review
on December 20, 2006
I have just received this book few days back, and as I looked thru, I was extremely encouraged to read it all in about one hour!!

I found out that the book is fantastic and if you come away with even one of the many great teaching in this book, you will experience astonishing dramatic changes in your life.

You have to be put aside your old beliefs in order for changes to occur in your life. The next step is that you need to have a desire for change and a commitment to taking some steps toward improving your daily life and achieving your goals.

Take the time to really understand and to incorporate your goals and desires as a way of living your own life. You can create your future if you start NOW!!

I liked Law of Attraction (fifth chapter) and how to make it work for you (sixth chapter). The book is very concise, and goes straight to the point but with very few examples. This compactness was very helpful in making it possible to keep it as a handy quick reference for charging your brain with empowering thoughts, ideas, and methodologies.

At the end, I would say that Aiman's book is an exceptional compliment to "Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins", "Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins", "Goals by Brian Tracy", and "Success Principles by Jack Canfield" and is easily one of the most powerful books I've ever read.
on April 4, 2007
Overall, I found this book to be a fun, easy, insightful, inspirational read. Much of the "pieces of wisdom" are geared to help you to grow into self-confident, self-sufficient person.