4.0 out of 5 stars Great introductory book
I have found the information very valuable but if you are looking for advanced information on SEO it may not be the best option. It worked really well for me as I needed a lot of background information. If you are new to SEO and want to learn it quickly, this book is a great option.
Published on Feb. 2 2011 by Gustavo Arruda

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but incomplete
Published on April 3 2010 by Louis M. Carriere

4.0 out of 5 stars Great introductory book, Feb. 2 2011
Gustavo Arruda (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SEO Warrior (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but incomplete, April 3 2010
This review is from: SEO Warrior (Paperback)
Great for people who wishes to learn general ideas about SEO, some nice tips, a lot of stuff about google's AdWords but it lack informations about HTML/CSS/Javascript/Dynamic Content/etc. I have found more pertinent informations in "Search Engine Optimization for Flash" on those subjects (even non-flash related) then in this book. I still recommend it but do not put it in the top of your list... This book is more about the marketting of your web site then making it optimized for search engine, some may say it's the same but I beleive one is technical the other is theorical...

SEO Warrior
SEO Warrior by John I Jerkovic (Paperback - Nov. 23 2009)
CDN$ 56.99 CDN$ 29.78