4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive book for anyone who is interested in SEO, April 22 2012
mko "mko" (Poland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book because it shows you different aspects of web search. The best in the book is that when you read it, you say ' 'I knew that already!', but funny thing is that you still haven't put this knowledge into practice. After reading this book I have gone through my web page HTML and changed few things. I have also tried to put myself in somebody's else shoes and think what they may think when they look for what I can offer :)

I suggest this book to anyone interested in SEO. Not necessarily to people who want to start they SEO based business. If you want to improve your site you will benefit for sure as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars An enlightened approach to SEO, Oct. 22 2010
John H Watson (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
I find that many SEO writers tend to focus too much on their single discipline objectives and miss the forest for the trees with their approach. Not so for this author, he really takes a big picture business results oriented approach. I quite liked this book. I am recommending it to my clients and staff to read.

John Watson
[...].

The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization by Jessie Stricchiola (Paperback - Oct. 31 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 19.78