march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on August 1, 2002
I felt very normal after reading this book and have loaned it to a coworker who is also a stepmother. It was wonderful to know that the things that I think and don't say out loud are normal stepmother feelings (like regarding the ex - "How could such a sweet man have been married to someone so horrible?"). Having two stepsons and no children of my own, it was good to see that different family situations were addressed. Most books I have read assume that you have kids, he has kids, and you have kids together - which is not always the case. I would recommend this book to any new or current stepmother!
on June 6, 2002
This book is incredibly helpful. Some of it I can relate to and some of it doesn't apply, but hearing all types of women's stories is so interesting. It has helped me better understand, and not take personally, many situations. It is easy to read and on target.