4.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Boo?, April 11 2002
tvtv3 "tvtv3" (Sorento, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Scooby and the gang are on their way to a movie when one of the Mystery Machine's tires blows out. They plan on putting on the spare only to discover that Shaggy and Scooby have replaced the tire with their "survival kit". The gang sees a mansion on the hill and treks to the door to see if they can use the phone, arriving just before a terrible storm. The owner's phone is out because of the storm but insists that they stay for dinner. Several guests are in attendance, but when the lights go out, the man who owns the castle disappears and in his place is a ghost!
This book is a fast read (for just about any age level) and feels just like a Scooby cartoon. I loved the illustrations that accompany the text. A book that just about any Scooby fan will enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Wow, April 30 2000
By A Customer
I liked this Scooby Doo Mystery. I am 10 years old and I haveto admit I don't always love reading, but I loved this book. It wasfast-paced and easy to read, and really kept me interested. I likethe relationships between the people in the gang because they worked so well together in solving the mystery. I recommend this book for anyone who loved the cartoon and loves mysteries for kids.

Scooby-Doo! and the Haunted Castle
Scooby-Doo! and the Haunted Castle by James Gelsey (School & Library Binding - Nov. 1998)
Out of stock