Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on January 12, 2013
I was really disappointed when the book came and it was about the size of an archie comic book..and the last half of it was just pictures of basic exercises. I took very little away from reading this book and didn't even come close to getting my $40 worth out of it. Save your money..there are better nutrition books out there.
on February 22, 2016
not worth the $$ - all testimony/biographical information. no strategy.
on February 21, 2012
While this book is a short to the point read, it is filled with info and stories about the author even though it says at the beginning that this is not what the book was about. The information in it is useful I guess to someone who knows nothing about foods that are good for you or not, but to me it just kind of seemed like a no brainer to eat wholesome, whole, organic foods and not to stuff yourself with crap. I don't know to my family and I this was a waste of money. It seemed more like an autobiography with a small meal plan at the back of the book. Not worth it to me!
on January 27, 2012
There is very little substance on how to eat clean. You can get better clean eating ideas from you tube. Big rip off. Its not even well written. I respect him for his past and current accomplishments, but this book is all fluff.