5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
I absolutely love this book! It is one of the only books that I look at and want to make every single recipe. I've already made almost a dozen of them and I've have the book only a couple weeks, they're all turned out wonderfully. This pictures are beautiful, the recipes are easy to follow and I think everyone should have this book. Seriously.
Published on Jan. 14 2007 by Brilynn

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd Collection ...
Published on Nov. 6 2009 by Bobo LaRue

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, Jan. 14 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Dorie Greenspan is inspirational., Jan. 27 2009
Leah Niblett (Toronto) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
This is a wonderful book both for beginning bakers and those of us who are seasoned. Her style of writing is personal and engaging and I find her recipes delicious and wonderful. They also inspire me to create my own recipes and her book is a great jumping off point for wonderful creations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Recipe a Winner, Nov. 3 2009
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
This book is so amazing there is even a group of home bakers out there who are going through the book, one recipe a week, and blogging about it. The group can be found at [...]. Every recipe I have tried in here is awesome. Dorie's writing style is also very easy to follow and she gives nice descriptions of each recipe. Ingredients are all easily accessible, no weird/exotic/hard to find items. She also provides plenty of options for variations or "playing around" as she calls it. I highly reccommend this book. Despite the large number of baking books I own, this one is one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Already using the cookbook and friends are now wanting to ..., Aug. 11 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
Already using the cookbook and friends are now wanting to buy it. Arrived sooner than originally anticipated ... a real bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGNIFIQUE, Jan. 27 2009
Melissa Tremblay (Dolbeau-Mistassini, QC Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
Ce livre est tout simplement géniale. Les recettes sont très bien expliqué et facile à comprendre. Et par dessus tout , les recettes sont délicieuses. J'en est fait un bonne douzaine, et elle sont toujours sublime. Je le conseil à tous mes amis ( ça fait déjà 2 que je donne en cadeaux)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent achat!, Oct. 30 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
Des recettes faciles qui donnent envie de cuisiner des desserts pour la vie de tous les jours. Couvre un large spectre de type de dessert; pain, tarte, muffin, biscuit, gâteau etc. Seul petit hic, toutes les recettes ne sont pas illustrés.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you love baking & desserts..., June 5 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
... this is a great cookbook to have. I bake a lot, and there is a fine range of "homey" and fancy recipes in this book. I actually pre-tested this by borrowing it from the library, and found there were enough recipes that I tried and liked or was planning to try that the purchase was definitely worth it for me. The recipes I have tried so far have been, at minimum, good, up to GREAT, and I am very fussy. Recipes are very clear, and I believe they would also be understandable to an inexperienced baker. I also enjoy the suggestions the author gives for "playing around" with the recipes. Bottom line, worth it to have on your bookshelf, even you have a big library of cookbooks already.

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd Collection ..., Nov. 6 2009
Ce commentaire est de: Baking: From My Home to Yours (Hardcover)
If you love chocolate and enjoy some unusual ingredients such as figs, then you will very much love this cookbook. I however, do not particularly enjoy either. As such, this book sits on my bookshelf and only a few of the recipes get me excited enough to want to make. I was quite disappointed in the recipe selection. To be clear though, the recipes are good, they just aren't my cup of tea.

Baking: From My Home to Yours
Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan (Hardcover - Nov. 1 2006)
CDN$ 52.00 CDN$ 32.60