5.0 out of 5 stars tons of recipes.
This book is awesome. A ton of recipes and some good tips included also. This book is perfect for those just starting to learn how to cook or have been cooking for years and years. A must have
Published 9 months ago by Ryan Greenhalgh

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are all the new contemporary recipes??
Sadly this book disappointed me. I was expecting a book filled with new, modernized recipes and after reading each and every recipe found very few that held my interest. Virtually no new content compared to other trendy contemporary books.

Published on Nov. 3 2009 by bachef

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are all the new contemporary recipes??, Nov. 3 2009
bachef (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gourmet Today: More than 1000 All-New Recipes for the Contemporary Kitchen (Hardcover)

I will be giving this cookbook to a good friend of mine who is just beginning to experiment witih food and ingredients. It would be very helpful to inexperienced cooks. There are a few more challenging recipes for experienced cooks but if you are a foodie you will have seen it and done it.

However, the actual content, hints and tips are good. I appreciate all the work that went into this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars tons of recipes., Jan. 7 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars OK barely, lush photographs, Nov. 3 2011
bookweasel (Calgary AB) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
In this age of cookbooks so very few add anything. This one certainly does not. A compendium of recipes that would make a nice gift to the progressing cook - my 17 year old daughter perhaps. Best regarded as an epitaph for Gourmet magazine now sadly gone. Will keep it in my collection as a reminder of why I generally buy my cookbooks when I am travelling in Europe.

Gourmet Today: More than 1000 All-New Recipes for the Contemporary Kitchen