march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on November 3, 2009
Sadly this book disappointed me. I was expecting a book filled with new, modernized recipes and after reading each and every recipe found very few that held my interest. Virtually no new content compared to other trendy contemporary books.

I will be giving this cookbook to a good friend of mine who is just beginning to experiment witih food and ingredients. It would be very helpful to inexperienced cooks. There are a few more challenging recipes for experienced cooks but if you are a foodie you will have seen it and done it.

However, the actual content, hints and tips are good. I appreciate all the work that went into this book.
on November 3, 2011
In this age of cookbooks so very few add anything. This one certainly does not. A compendium of recipes that would make a nice gift to the progressing cook - my 17 year old daughter perhaps. Best regarded as an epitaph for Gourmet magazine now sadly gone. Will keep it in my collection as a reminder of why I generally buy my cookbooks when I am travelling in Europe.