Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Gourmet Today: More than 1000 All-New Recipes for the Contemporary Kitchen
Format: HardcoverChange
Price:$49.72+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star)show all reviews
on November 3, 2009
Sadly this book disappointed me. I was expecting a book filled with new, modernized recipes and after reading each and every recipe found very few that held my interest. Virtually no new content compared to other trendy contemporary books.

I will be giving this cookbook to a good friend of mine who is just beginning to experiment witih food and ingredients. It would be very helpful to inexperienced cooks. There are a few more challenging recipes for experienced cooks but if you are a foodie you will have seen it and done it.

However, the actual content, hints and tips are good. I appreciate all the work that went into this book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 3, 2011
In this age of cookbooks so very few add anything. This one certainly does not. A compendium of recipes that would make a nice gift to the progressing cook - my 17 year old daughter perhaps. Best regarded as an epitaph for Gourmet magazine now sadly gone. Will keep it in my collection as a reminder of why I generally buy my cookbooks when I am travelling in Europe.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again