5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, the one and only!!!, Dec 28 2001
M. Dekker (TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metric Pattern Cutting for Children's Wear and Babywear: From Birth to 14 Years (Hardcover)
Babywear & children's clothing will no longer have any secrets after you have used Winifreds' book. It explains how to make all styles for all ages and then some. It's easy to use and written in plain english! The best I've ever come across and I would highly recommend it for both beginners and advanced patterns makers.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have..., Dec 1 2011
Ian J. Hutchinson (Toronto) - See all my reviews
I am experienced sewer and I do make my own patterns . I use some industrial patterns as well. This is the most detailed book by the author. Includes instructions for drafting basic blocks for garments for baby to age 14. Includes instruction on how to draft closures, collars, hoods etc.. also instructions on active wear. It's better if you have previous knowledge of drafting with this book. Even though i would recomend it for the clever beginner as well.

Metric Pattern Cutting for Children's Wear and Babywear: From Birth to 14 Years