5.0 out of 5 stars AHA! I'm no longer bewildered.
Published on Nov. 23 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars The Chord Wheel
For the most part this Chord Wheel is a good basic starter for musicians. For the advance student it can be used as a handy review but not that useful in composing in the minor. It would also be useful for teaching pupils what key(s) can easily be tranposed to another key(s).
Published on Oct. 7 2011 by Alison

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AHA! I'm no longer bewildered., Nov. 23 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians (Paperback)
I've been trying to teach myself music theory and composition, and I've felt a lot like Little Red Riding Hood lost in the woods. This chord wheel tool was like a beacon in the darkness. Suddenly, so much came together for me. It looks like a thin little thing (the web site has much more info, however), but I travelled lightyears in understanding while reading the booklet in the car while waiting for my son to "just run in and out right quick."
Now I can take better advantage of the computer-based compositional tools I've acquired and have a MUCH better feel for what I'm doing. It's worth every penny and has been of far greater value to me than a ton of other expensive books I've bought. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jim Fleser!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chord Wheel - a must have!, Dec 5 2009
For anyone who makes music, especially by ear, this is a great n' nifty transposition tool. Especially good for those with no theory training.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool for all, Jan. 2 2011
The Chord Wheel is a great tool.
It's give me all the information I need at a glance.
It's perfect to understand all the relations in the chords progressions and the keys transposition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11 2014
Very useful

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a must., June 15 2014
This is what all musicians must know. Such a small tool delivering lot of music theory. Easy to use and easy to remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional tool, May 16 2014
Very helpful to see the variations at a glance but also helpful to play memory games to see how much you retain. Great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Certainly worth the price of admission., March 24 2014
Ernie (Digby County, Nova Scotia) - See all my reviews
I'm pretty sure that there's a lot more here than I've discovered or used, so far. For someone who's horribly devoid of music theory, it's a handy transposing guide. In fact, there's a lot of music theory included with this thing; I just haven't had the time to really dig into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Theory Book!, Feb. 23 2014
Must have for every musician! Great book that helps identify relational chords and keys. Book is well written and provides a wealth of knowledge even though it is only 12 pages lomg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete, June 23 2013
receive it read the instruction and now the practice will be the key of succes, seem to be a good tool as a beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, June 10 2013
I gave this to my husband along with another music book and it works together so well. He was so excited to receive this wheel. He uses it on a daily basis.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians
The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians by Jim Fleser (Paperback - Dec 1 2000)
CDN$ 17.11 CDN$ 11.51