march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on July 21, 1998
The book is definitely interesting and some of it is accurate but I found that more times than not I was dissapointed with the description of relationships as I read this book to myself and to several friends, a lot of the time it didn't necessarily make sense with how I or we view the relationship and I (we) didn't agree with what was said. I do however continue to refer to this book and I really enjoyed reading about my week and how it matched up to other signs (even when I don't have relationships with anyone in the other signs) it would still explain behavior patterns of myself which I found to be fascinating. I do plan on purchasing two other books by the same author.
on December 24, 1999
I looked up a lot of relationships in this book and didn't find them to really fit well with the descriptions being said in the book. The symbols of marriage, love, friendship, and family were equally as confusing, because some had low love ratings, but had high marriage ratings. I mean really now...that doesn't make sense. Anyway, I suggest glancing at a few relationships before committing to buying the book. If you are new to the Secret Language books, I highly recommend the Birthday book as it is a great party booster. :)
on September 14, 2000
It's interesting, and unique. It draws from the popularity of "The Secret Language of Birthdays", but not as good. Get the other book. It's more worth it.