5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and cute
Published on Sept. 22 2009 by Winston

2.0 out of 5 stars Simon Book not for kids
My three year old granddaughter loves Simon's cat on youtube but we found the book too busy for her to break out in the usual giggles.
Published on Sept. 29 2010 by Susan J. Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and cute, Sept. 22 2009
Simon's Cat book is probably the most brilliant of the kitty books in market. Funny, creative and real. Sometimes I think this cat is real. Of course, his antics can hurt Simon when he is asleep or watching tv but he is so adorable you're able to forgive him. What has struck me most is that how Simon's graphics teach us to treat animals humanely and with special care. I am one of the fans and it is an excellent book. Loved it. Plus this book makes a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sweet, March 27 2014
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Paperback)
My favorite cat! Alyaws make me smile. He is sweet and funny. A cat like no others! Love him, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great books for kids, Jan. 28 2014
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Paperback)
Even though there are no words, the kids absolutely love these books. The drawings are wonderful and they are re-read over and over by our kids, 8 & 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 8 2013
S. Sen (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
Funny! Witty! And ridiculously accurate! If you have a cat, then you can easily relate to the illustrations in this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny and So True :-), Feb. 15 2013
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Paperback)
I just fell upon this book here and LOVE IT...I laughed at so many of the comics because it is my life, with my two fur boys :-)

They are so entertaining and just fun to watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, Feb. 10 2013
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Paperback)
The book has wonderful drawings for grown-ups and children to enjoy. Although the book contains no words the artist still brings out nice stories just in images. I would recommend this book for any cat lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wordless comedy, Sept. 23 2009
Queen of Spiders (Winnipeg, Manitoba) - See all my reviews
The Simon's Cat YouTube videos capture the relationship between cat and human with wordless slapstick. Simon's Cat In His Very Own Book conveys the same humour in quick-paced, captionless cartoons. Never inane (as Garfield is) or anthropomorphic (as Get Fuzzy is), Simon Tofield expresses something essential and instantly recognizable about the cat-owning experience, without ever sinking into the saccharine or the twee.

A spot-on catalogue of the Big Fat Cat-having life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, cats..., Oct. 8 2009
Anastassia R. Waddell "Fantasy Addict" (Nanaimo BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
I got this in the mail today and eagerly flipped through it. Simon's Cat is something any cat owner will absolutely love. It makes a great gift for yourself, or your friends/family. Definitely good bang for your buck as well, $14 for a hardcover with a lot of wonderful cartoons inside. Check out his videos on YouTube if you haven't.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cat owner's treat, Nov. 16 2010
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
This book has been shared with my fellow pet owners. We simply adore how some of the most annoying cat behaviours were put into such an endearing way. It is possibly the best reminder to take life on the bright side. Perfect for a rainy day, specially when enjoyed with pets near by.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have For All Cat Lovers, March 29 2010
Darlene Brown (Groveland, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
LOVE this book. The illustrations are excellent and it is very clear that Simon knows cats.

Simon's Cat
Simon's Cat by Simon Tofield (Hardcover - Oct. 6 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 38.20