biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Learn more Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on April 24, 2003
I remember receiving this book for my eighth birthday and fifteen years later the novelty of removing the little letters to all the fairytale characters hasn't worn off.I recently rediscovered the book when a young friend was given it for his birthday and it was wonderful to experience The Jolly Postman through the eyes of a child once again.
This book is an absolute treasure to be enjoyed by children and adults alike,take the opportunity to read this fun creation.
on April 29, 2003
I had this book when i was little and i really liked it! on every page there was some sort of package or letter to a different fairy tale. i believe humpty dumpty had a puzzle and the giant (jack and the beanstalk) had a lot of tiny letters from jack. i would totally reccomend it for any little kid who likes fairy tales!
on April 24, 2010
I had heard about this book when I was in teacher's college. You have a chance to read the mail from many characters from children's stories. Very entertaining, cute concept, and can be used for learning opportunities for children. I would use this with my own children, and highly recommend.
on June 28, 2002
This book is very good! My mother bought it for be when I was six years old. We just moved inot a new house,(10 years later) and I found the book in a box. I have always loved it, and I do plan to bye the rest of the 'Jolly Postman' books, and pass it along to my children, when I have them!
on January 3, 2002
I remember reading this book at a friend's house when I was a child. It was very enjoyable which encouraged me to read. This is one of the books to which I owe my love of reading. Many years later I still remember it and I am going to buy one for my self now.
on January 31, 2012
This book & the other two, are timeless. They capture the child's imagination with favourite childhood characters. These characters receive letters for you or your child to read. My sister loved them many years ago, & so do my kids.
on July 4, 2003
I admit - Im 15 years old, and i just fell in love with this book! It's an original piece, using stories that are familiar to every child. This could be one of the best presents you can give someone.
Very reckmended!!!
on April 3, 2002
This is the BEST childrens book ever! I read it when I was little and I still enjoy reading it. THis is the best out of all three of them. I love this book and I know that you will too, it is just WONDERFUL!!
on May 4, 2015
It's getting closer and closer to the day when we will have to explain letters and the concept of postmen/mailmen and women. I still love this story.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2014
I had this book as a kid, and have now bought it for my son! Still as great as i remember!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse