summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

3.9 out of 5 stars1,050
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on June 23, 2016
At almost 600 pages in length, this book is very rich in detail, which is something I was grateful for as there was so much history, tradition and scientific facts that were pertinent to the story. The fast pace, mystery and excitement made it hard for me to put it down.

Angels and Demons is one of the most engrossing books I have read in a long time. Dan Brown's writing style is definitely a good fit for me and I can't wait to continue on with the rest of the books in the Robert Langdon series. I would recommend this book to those who enjoy suspense focusing on controversial topics.
on March 22, 2016
This is the 3rd Dan Brown book Ive read that I havent been able to put down and have read in a day.. Love this author
on November 6, 2015
The book is amazing and the dealer is excellent.

on October 26, 2015
Dreck.
on October 6, 2015
Great book
on September 21, 2015
"God is not some omnipotent authority looking down from above, threatening to throw us into a pit of fire if we disobey. God is the energy that flows through the synapses of our nervous system and the chambers of our hearts! God is in all things."

Relived my Rome trip in this book. Beautiful and thrilling. I love you, Dan Brown
on September 14, 2015
excellent plot, I read it second and enjoyed it the most of his books
on August 20, 2015
Was a good read, all the hype is not necessary though
on July 10, 2015