5.0 out of 5 stars I'll jump on that 5-star bandwagon!
I could repeat everyone else's comments, or I could just give a quick overview of why I think you should read this book.
Published on July 2 2004 by Steven Tursi

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright
This book had some very interesting ideas - but a lot is based on business - not personal. Thats it.
Published 13 months ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll jump on that 5-star bandwagon!, July 2 2004
Steven Tursi (Suffern, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
This book is a must-read for any person serious about improving themselves as a manager, a husband or wife, a friend, or a person in general. There are a lot of mediocre self-help books out there, and its refreshing to go back and re-read The Magic of Thinking Big, which is one of the few that sets the standard. I would classify this at the same level as Think and Grow Rich and How to win Friends and Influence People. This is one of those rare books thats actually flawless, and thats why it gets 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you follow the book's advice, you WILL improve your life, April 22 2011
Nicolai Michel (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
This book is nothing more than many pieces of excellent advice with descriptive examples. TMOTB tells you how to be a better employee, a better boss, a better entrepreneur, and a better partner in your relationships. If you read the book, make summaries on some cards, and gradually incorporate the lessons into your life, there is no doubt you will achieve more success in all aspects of your life. Of course, reading and having good intentions is easy; the difficult part is making the changes, putting in the necessary effort.
The reason I give only four stars is the following: the book was written a long time ago, and it shows. The examples are dated, "he" is used throughout, and women are portrayed in a manner outdated by a half century. Despite this major flaw, I strongly recommend the book to those determined to improve their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, Jan. 14 2012
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
Found this book as one that needs to be re read several times with a highliter or pen/pencil because of the vast amount of tips and suggestions that it provides. Not a book to just read BUT study.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very special book., Jan. 1 2010
S. Springer "Shane Springer" (Cave Springs, AR, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
This book belongs in most every library. Quite an inspiring book -- both lofty in its sentiments and frank in its discussions. It is an older book, and as such some of the language is sexist, but the same can be said of course for most great literature (Don't get me wrong-- I'm not implying that "The Magic of Thinking Big" is "great literature") of earlier eras. There are other flaws as well, but wouldn't you prefer a useful and memorable book that is slightly flawed to a "perfect" but dull book? I would.

I personally found this book useful, and I have also been moved by the wide variety of people in different walks of life who have written that this book changed their lives. Try it yourself, see if it moves you. I am confident there is something in it for you as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, March 19 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Old School Rules...wishing it was updated, Jan. 31 2013
Fat Shot (Niagara Falls, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
I really like the overall theme of this book and it closely resembles the Dale Carnegie books.

Good:
- Straight forward advice and some practical tips on dealing with people

Bad:
- OLD. There were so many older examples that it was hard to put it into perspective. It's hard thinking that a $30k a year job was the envy of people back then. Some of these older examples seem to reduce the viability of the advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic of Thinking Big, Dec 18 2012
Dr. Hans Boehnke (Markham, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Well presented with good examples for each lesson. This book is easy to listen to and very motivating. I find that it is one of the best that i have had occasion to read or hear.
Hans Boehnke D.C. DIBAK
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete personality developement program..............., May 17 2004
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
David Schwartz is amazing.He raelly sets standard for his readers.This book is so wonderful,it will show its power only after reading 10 pages.Can you imagine what after reading complete book?
This book not only for MLM leaders but everyone of all ages should read it.
Author shows us how powerful our belief is,Then how to stop giving excuses,What is thinking big & how to think.How to use the power of words by speaking positive.
Our thoughts create our world.Change thoughts change your world.
This book will uncover the leader in you.Just follow your dreams & instructions given in this book.You & people around you will feel the different you in 1 month.
It worked for me, it will work for you too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book that Changed Everything For Me, Sept. 26 2003
K. Kaczmarek "The things you own, end up owni... (Allen Park, Mi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
I have to admit, I have read this book about 8 times. I make it a goal to read this book every six months because of the powerful influences that come from Dr. Schwartz. I read this book initially in 1999 and was taken aback by how powerful the thinking process is. As a result of applying the book, I was able to get a better job, attain certifications in my field (Computers), buy a house and feel much better about myself. If you find yourself in need of a change, look no further than this book.
I recommend this book for family and friends. While the book was written some 30+ years ago, the concepts are still relevant, and the stories hold true today.
Put this book at the top of your must read list!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, but there's better, May 17 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Magic Of Thinking Big (Paperback)
I probably would've rated this book higher, but after reading "think and grow rich" by napolean hill, and "how to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie, I have'nt found more sound advice in any other book since. Think and grow rich has all the advice in this book and waaaaaaaaaaaaay more. I have done my best to tell everyone I know about it. The reviews on that book tell it all. Get that book first, then read this one if you don't believe me.

ARRAY(0xaecfe12c)

The Magic Of Thinking Big
The Magic Of Thinking Big by David Schwartz (Paperback - April 2 1987)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 13.71