5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite authors
This is extremely well written, I am never disappointed when reading one of her books. This isn't my favorite of hers, but still very good
Published 1 month ago by Leona Thiessen

3.0 out of 5 stars A great story! Except for Caine.
This is an exceptionally interesting story literally beginning on page 1. There's lots wrong with this book, but the plot is top notch. Jade's one of the best heroines ever. And one can't ever discount JG's talent, wit and humor - unmatched by any other author. However, I wasn't overly pleased with Caine. I hated the way he groveled over Jade when he decided he loved her...
Published on Oct. 8 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite authors, June 29 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, Jan. 21 2013
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
Out of all books by Julie Garwood, this one is one of my favourites. It's so romantic, so cleverly written. Once the good part starts, you don't want to stop. It's not about solving the mysteries in the book and getting to know the ending (you can just read the plot for that). It's about the enjoyment you get from reading it, even if you know or guessed the ending. You're going to fall in love with the protagonists. I can promise you that.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this story, Jan. 9 2006
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
I have loved this book for fever and a half. Ithink Garwood is one of the best romance writer of our time. I have read this book 20 times...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a story!, May 5 2004
Nancy Compton (Boise, Idaho) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
Very entertaining! The characters are well defined, situations are well described and the romance is unmistakably satisfying! Well worth your time!
This is the second book in a series: 1. The Lion's Lady 2. Guardian Angel 3. The Gift 4. Castles

5.0 out of 5 stars A review of Guardian Angle, March 15 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
This was one of Julia Garwood best books mainly because the heroine, Jade was not weak and, well for lack of a better word ditzy. She was the strongest female character I have yet seen in any of these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDD IT!!!!!, March 13 2004
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
In the Guardian Angel there was a bunch of twists and turns. I am a personal fan of Julie Garwood and have all but one of her books. Even though I'm 17 going on 18 I've been reading Julie Garwood for the past 5 years. I'm pratically in love with all her characters and would love to see more of the Scotland, England tales. Since I'm in the U.S. it makes me want to go see the rest of the world especially Scotland. If your new to reading her she goes into great detail about the characters, and their feelings. It's almost like your in the story. Well my review is a 5 star, and I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable and fun to read, Feb. 17 2004
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
I enjoyed this book very much. It was great fun guessing who pagan was and other twists... I think Julie Garwood is an outstanding author and she doesn't disappoint with this one! The chemistry was wonderful and the love scenes erotic... Need I say more?

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best!!!, Jan. 7 2004
Kristal Gorman (Buffalo, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
I just finished reading this book and had to hurry and write a review! This book is phenomenal! I fell so in love with Caine! And it was very refreshing to see a bok in which a woman can take care of herself! It had me laughing out loud! Unfortuantely I have read this entire series backwards. I read Nathan's story, The Gift first and then I read Colin's story, Castles, and now Guardian Angel! And I have just bought The Lyon's Lady so I cannot wait to read Lyon's story! Every single book in this set is absolutely wonderful! Once again, Julie Garwood gave me a book that took me to another time and place and captivated me until the very last page!

4.0 out of 5 stars funny and entertaining, June 12 2003
S. Lin "SL" (Wellesley, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
Garwood has done it again.
Jade is a notorious thief and liar and she gets the love of a lifetime in Caine, the man who she is lying to.
Caine is trying to avenge his brother who was killed by the pirate Pagan until Jade comes and he feels the need to protect her.
What Caine doesn't know is that Jade is really trying to protect him. And while they keep going at crosspurposes, they, of course, fall in love, with some extremely hilarious conversations on the side that had me doubling over with laughter.
I won't give too much else away, so you'll have to see what happens yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 5 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
This novel was somewhat of a departure from Garwood's normal plot line. Caine is on a search for the evil pirate Pagan, whom he believes has killed his brother. Pagan, though, knows who is searching for the pirate and the danger facing Caine. Through a twist of events the seeker becomes the sought.
To avoid giving any of the story away, I'll stop the description there. But, I have to say that this was one of my favorites - and I've loved every Garwood so far.

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel by Julie Garwood (Mass Market Paperback - May 1 1990)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49