biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Furniture

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on September 28, 2015
I have read this novel out of sequence, having read " The Gift " and " Castles " before. I liked Jade and Caine more in the other novels more than their own story. Their characters seemed to be under - developed, especially Jade who did not seem to be life like but more childish. Perhaps
because in the rest of the series they are totally differently portrayed. And there was a few chapters that were utterly confusing - because of the
lies Jade was telling - it was hard to keep up to what was going on anymore.
on June 29, 2014
This is extremely well written, I am never disappointed when reading one of her books. This isn't my favorite of hers, but still very good
on January 21, 2013
Out of all books by Julie Garwood, this one is one of my favourites. It's so romantic, so cleverly written. Once the good part starts, you don't want to stop. It's not about solving the mysteries in the book and getting to know the ending (you can just read the plot for that). It's about the enjoyment you get from reading it, even if you know or guessed the ending. You're going to fall in love with the protagonists. I can promise you that.
on January 8, 2006
I have loved this book for fever and a half. Ithink Garwood is one of the best romance writer of our time. I have read this book 20 times...
on May 5, 2004
Very entertaining! The characters are well defined, situations are well described and the romance is unmistakably satisfying! Well worth your time!
This is the second book in a series: 1. The Lion's Lady 2. Guardian Angel 3. The Gift 4. Castles
on March 15, 2004
This was one of Julia Garwood best books mainly because the heroine, Jade was not weak and, well for lack of a better word ditzy. She was the strongest female character I have yet seen in any of these books.
on March 13, 2004
In the Guardian Angel there was a bunch of twists and turns. I am a personal fan of Julie Garwood and have all but one of her books. Even though I'm 17 going on 18 I've been reading Julie Garwood for the past 5 years. I'm pratically in love with all her characters and would love to see more of the Scotland, England tales. Since I'm in the U.S. it makes me want to go see the rest of the world especially Scotland. If your new to reading her she goes into great detail about the characters, and their feelings. It's almost like your in the story. Well my review is a 5 star, and I loved it!
on February 16, 2004
I enjoyed this book very much. It was great fun guessing who pagan was and other twists... I think Julie Garwood is an outstanding author and she doesn't disappoint with this one! The chemistry was wonderful and the love scenes erotic... Need I say more?
on January 6, 2004
I just finished reading this book and had to hurry and write a review! This book is phenomenal! I fell so in love with Caine! And it was very refreshing to see a bok in which a woman can take care of herself! It had me laughing out loud! Unfortuantely I have read this entire series backwards. I read Nathan's story, The Gift first and then I read Colin's story, Castles, and now Guardian Angel! And I have just bought The Lyon's Lady so I cannot wait to read Lyon's story! Every single book in this set is absolutely wonderful! Once again, Julie Garwood gave me a book that took me to another time and place and captivated me until the very last page!
on June 12, 2003
Garwood has done it again.
Jade is a notorious thief and liar and she gets the love of a lifetime in Caine, the man who she is lying to.
Caine is trying to avenge his brother who was killed by the pirate Pagan until Jade comes and he feels the need to protect her.
What Caine doesn't know is that Jade is really trying to protect him. And while they keep going at crosspurposes, they, of course, fall in love, with some extremely hilarious conversations on the side that had me doubling over with laughter.
I won't give too much else away, so you'll have to see what happens yourself.