march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on March 24, 1999
As usual, Julie Garwood captivated me with this book! I'm on a crusade to own all her books! This one is near the top!
on May 16, 2014
Just started to read books from this author, and so far I love her books and can't wait to read more.
on April 21, 1999
This book was boring. I mean, the character discriptions were poor and it was just plain LAME-O!
on July 12, 1999
THIS BOOK IS TOTALLY STUPID! THE CHARACTERS ARE BORING AND THE HERO IS TOO ARROGANT BY HALF.
on May 27, 2003
This is the first of Ms. Garwood's Novels that I have read, but I am a new fan and it won't be the last. I was moved by Garwood's ability to show her hero as a strong warrior, but to also paint her Heroine as a warrior as well. Elizabeth is strong willed, and determined. I also found it a blessing that Ms. Garwood lets her characters be truer to life. To see a couple who are willing to fight publically and shout is rare in a novel of this time perior, but I h ave no doubt that it happened, even if rarely.
There was a great number of ocassions where teasing and humor is present in the book making this one very enjoyable. The love scenes are tactful, and well written. The reader can tell that there si lvoe and passion there, and that neither character is shy, but the reader won't spend the entire time blushing.
This is a wonderful novel that is a sure page turner.
on August 17, 2003
I usually like Julie Garwood books but this one was absolutely horrid. The writing is stiff and formal and the characters never really warm up. Unlike her others books I didn't feel like the characters had a connection or that I was connected to them. This was one of the first books she published and is therefore explainable but still I was shocked at the absurd storyline and coarse dialogue. I can recommend Julie Garwood's other books but this one should just drift away.