countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 19, 1999
I really loved this book and didn't want it to end. The dialogs between Bradford and Caroline had me chuckling out loud. I also really liked Bradford's best friend Milford. This is only my second Julie Garwood book but I'm anxious to read her others. Her book, The Bride, was also very good, but I really enjoyed the humor that was written in the dialog of Rebellious Desire. Now I need to go buy it for my collection because I had checked it out at the library! You won't be disappointed...read it!
on February 5, 1999
This was my very first Julie Garwood book, and I was hooked!! Caroline and Bradford are a wonderful couple. If you haven't read this book you don't know what you are missing. I have all of Ms. Garwoods books and have read them many times and I enjoy them everytime I read them. They just get better each time. I am never dissapointed!!!!!!
on January 11, 2000
This was the last book for me to read of Julia Garwood's, I never wanted to put the book down once they met. I love all Ms. Garwoods books but I would have to say it is a must read if you are a fan of hers. Enjoy, also don't pass up anyother of her novels they are defentally a must read also.
on September 26, 1999
This book is great eventhough it isn't one of my favourite but i gotta say it's really great. I want to hit Bradford for being so stubborn and jealous. I love it when he realized just how much he loved Caroline. Thanks Julie.
on April 12, 2015
Some twist and turns with quick gratification. Keeps you in the moment and you learn about both male and female thoughts.
on May 28, 2013
Love it!!! I love all of Julia garwood books!!!..:) they make me laugh , cry and I love to read them over and over