5.0 out of 5 stars Great book in addition to Think & Grow Rich
I have a library of many of Napolean Hill's books. Think & Grow Rich is my favorite. Law of Success is my second favorite and this one is next.
What I liked about this book is the addition of comments by Clement Stone along with Hill's prowess. Interesting, Stone credits Napolean Hill's philosophy for helping him amass his huge fortune.
At first glance, Success...
Published on June 16 2004 by CyberMan

3.0 out of 5 stars Religious
Some good advice... but too "religious"... seek more practical advice.
Published on March 21 2003

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book in addition to Think & Grow Rich, June 16 2004
This review is from: Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude (Mass Market Paperback)
At first glance, Success Through a PMA may appear to be just another version of Think & Grow Rich. There are some similiarities, but plenty of differences to make this book a worthwhile read.
When I first got into network marketing in the 70's, I met a guy who made over $2 million in 18 months (in 1970 $$$!!!) and credits this book along with the right opportunity as being his secret to success.
Since following Hill's advice in this and Think and Grow Rich, I have achieved success far greater than I could have otherwise.
Great book in addition to Think & Grow Rich.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Think and Grow Rich, June 10 2004
By A Customer
I loved Think and Grow Rich, without a doubt one of the best personal development and most influential books of all time. But there is something special in Success Through A PMA that at least to me makes it even better than Think and Grow Rich.
The contributions by Clement Stone certaintly help. Sucess Through a PMA is a power full book and worth your consideration.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing novel, May 5 2004
Evan Wearne (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Perhaps the greatest novel I have ever read. Who is the most important person in the world to you? You are. I determine how I react to every situation. I determine if I view problems as oppurtunities. It is up to each individual to make every occasion a great occasion. This book is awesome, and is probably the best motivational book I have read. The best self motivator I know, "God is always a good God." My next favorite self motivator is "Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe, the human mind can achieve with a positive mental attitude."
I love reading the stories of other people who made a positive mental attitude work for them. I have also found that action does over rule emotion. The Do It Now section was also good. Instead of putting things off, I Do It Now. I plan on reading this book again, but until I do I always remember that I control whether a situation is good or bad. This is the most influential book I have read, and I recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can concieve it and believe it, you can achieve it, Jan. 31 2004
By A Customer
"Whatever the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve." True, oh so true words as stated by Napolean Hill in Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude a great sequel to Think and Grow Rich. Many people feel that Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude is even better than Think and Grow Rich.I believe you need both.Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude has positvely influenced the lives of many high powered people.Dr. Denis Waitly credits this book as helping him move from an also ran to a front runner and arguably, oneof the best trainers in the business.Rev. Robert Schuller rates Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude as one of the top 10 book he has ever read.Co-written by Napolean Hill and Clement Stone, Success Through A Positve Mental Attitude is actually 5 parts, 22 chapters and over 300 pages of powerful information.Referring to Stone and Hill, Norman Vicent Peale states; "These two men have the rare gift of inspiring and helping people...In fact, I owe them both a personal debt of gratitude for the helpful guidance I have recieved from their writings."Success Through A Positive Mental Attitde made a profound difference in my life and will in yours as well. Get this book and use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real keeper!, Nov. 24 2003
This book really drives home Napoleon Hill's work on success. As an author and lecturer in this field, I have always considered Hill's material to be of enormous value and him to personally be a tremendous inspiration. I have no doubt that if you want to be a success in life your attitude is paramount; this book offers you wonderful insights that will guide you and your actions for years to come. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by: James L. Clark, MBA, MSc., PhD Candidate (Leadership) is a serial entrepreneur, lecturer, and consultant. He is the author of the book Wading Through the Crap: How to Start Living the Successful Life You Have Always Wanted (ISBN 0972697551) that has received rave review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Divine Destiny, July 8 2003
By A Customer
In this new millennium, I do not think ¡§God,¡ ¡§prayer,¡ and ¡§faith¡ should be mentioned too much in any book outside of the Trinity spectrum. Plus, it is unnecessary to buy this book, since everything it preaches are on the title: ¡§Success through a Positive Mental Attitude.¡ Don¡t get me wrong¡X I read Bible too and I believe that PMA is essential to everyday success, but I doubt whether the book is as valuable without the aforementioned credo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, June 19 2003
Henry Gonzalez (MASS) - See all my reviews
I never realized how negative my thought process was and how it directly (or indirectly) effected my business and personal life. "Success Through PMA" is an adventure into the mind. It makes us aware of why we think the way we do, and how we acquire our thought habits. One note though, this book is useless if you you just read it and put it away. You must read it and apply the techniques that the author suggests. Then read it again 6 months later, and you will feel the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!!, Feb. 8 2003
By A Customer
One of the top ten best books I have ever read! If you want to change your attitude, take a new approach to life, or simply just brush up on directing your thoughts constructively this is the book for you. I've purchased this book several times over the years, because I have given my copies away so many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive Strategies -- PMA & PPNT, Dec 14 2002
By A Customer
Napoleon Hill is the founding master of PMA = Positive Mental Attitude. His book is a truly inspirational classic that can be enthusiastically recommended to anyone who wants to improve her or his mental attitude and thinking style. This book is both insightful and practical. Cognitive psychology does, of course, have some new updates that can be added to Hill's classic PMA formulation. For example, the cognitive strategy or thinking style of 'constructive pessimism' is explained in Dr. Norem's book The Positive Power of Negative Thinking (PPNT) which is a recent psychology update of the Norman Vincent Peale classic about Positive Thinking. Not every strategy works equally well for every individual. Only one thing is certain -- it is a good thing to work on improving one's mental attitude and thinking style. I recommend PMA !!

5.0 out of 5 stars The way forward to a successful attitude, Aug. 13 2002
This book is unlike other books, with numerous live examples, it motivates to change the reader's attitude and makes him/her a different person after reading the book. For all of us, who feel low, this book takes you to an all time positive heights..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude
Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude by W. Stone (Mass Market Paperback - Feb. 28 1991)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01