summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

4.3 out of 5 stars1,797
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 12, 2016
What a beautiful story that transports you into a world so different than ours. I truly enjoyed this book story as well as the way it is written.

I recommend it to anyone wanting to escape our Western world and discover a world where customs are so different from ours.
on March 22, 2016
amazing well written great history strong female characters
on January 7, 2016
This Is a wonderful Book, If you have seen the movie be sure to read the book with so much more then the movie could ever offer. This book came very fast and has beautiful thick pages.
on July 13, 2015
Memoirs of a Geisha is an amazing novel that discusses the life of a Geisha, a Japanese artist-entertainer. Both its very exotic setting, with its extremely different value system, and its fascinating plot, which grabs your interest early on and keeps you waiting for more all along.
on June 26, 2015
I've ready this book many times. It's one of my favorites!
on May 31, 2015
Good writing and interesting story
on February 16, 2015
This novel transports you to Japan, in a time when the Geisha were equally revered and desired. It follows the journey of a little girl named Chiyo as she evolves from the little fisherman's daughter that she once was into the great Geisha that she will always be. The level of research that went into this novel is evident in every detail of the story. As I was reading, I truly felt as though I was experiencing Japan firsthand! Normally, I stick to the fantasy genre but I am glad I strayed from that.Arthur Golden has truly weaved a masterpiece.
on February 10, 2015
This story is amazing!!! The writing is pretty good.
on December 15, 2014
Phenomenal novel! A must read. the movie doesn't do the book justice.
on October 22, 2014
i love the book but i can only read it on my computer i attached it with my kindle but it won't appare on my kindle please solve this problem....