countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on February 25, 2011
Don't waste your money on the Songs of the Seraphim books! I've never written a review on here (except for just now on Angel Time), but these books are so bad I had to say something. Shallow and boring. This and Book One (Angel Time) are the worst Anne Rice novels I've read. I only read this second one because I ordered it at the same time as the first and felt obligated to make use of my money. I liked the Vampire Chronicles back in the day and some more recent novels and am not commenting on Rice's change in subject matter specifically. My complaint is not with the switch to her praise of the lord, but that she couldn't even make it remotely interesting in these two novels. The subject matter has potential, but she doesn't come close to what the novels could have been. Seems she tossed them off over a weekend and is banking on her name to sell them.