4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good book. Lots of Info and Phone # which is needed!
I bought this book. There is a lot of info. I would of liked a little more info on Cancun but over all its really good as has 1-800 numbers to the hotels as well!
Published on May 4 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough info on dining and lodging outside Cancun
I haven't been to the Yucatan in over 6 years, and purchased this book hoping it would have updated info on the area, as I was planning vacation there soon.
Published on Feb. 23 1999 by cladja1

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good book. Lots of Info and Phone # which is needed!, May 4 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Cancun, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula '99: The Complete Guide with Beaches, Water Sports, Markets, and Maya Ruins (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough info on dining and lodging outside Cancun, Feb. 23 1999
cladja1 (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I couldn't find enough listings for lodgings and restarants to satisfy me, and wound up going to the web to get the info I needed. There are so many more hotels and condos south of Cancun, and even south of Tulum that just weren't listed. None of the restaurants we ate at were even listed. I couldn't use this guide for my purposes.

ARRAY(0xb0010150)