summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on October 17, 2015
very good
on September 10, 2015
The book I ordered was advertised as hard cover. The one I received was a paperback. Not happy.
on October 26, 2014
It is a great book. The one I bought was in excellent shape. I have tried quite a few recipes and like them very much. I have used the strategies before and they are useful for losing weight.
on September 29, 2014
I was not disappointed. I received the book in excellent condition. I was very pleased all the way around.
on May 20, 2014
Great read - very insightful on how to eat for a healthy life everyday. Gives a lot of insight into why we can gain weight so easily (boxed and heavily prepared foods) and makes healthy eating and decisions easier to make.
on February 15, 2014
Too much maintenance and focus on daily intake of food. Surprised margarine and sweetners are recommended over natural butter and sugar
on October 24, 2011
I must say this book is great! The only real problem I had with it was the 4 week shipping time. (I bought it used from an independent seller off Amazon.) I have tried a bunch of the recipes from it and have loved every single one of them. This book is making my diet extremely bearable and enjoyable. If you are looking at trying the G.I. diet, I recommend this book as well as another that is straight up all about the diet. The two combined are the best tools ever!
on July 21, 2011
Gave this a really good go. No change.
Didn't help me and I did not find the recipes 'Delicious'.
I feel like I fell for the latest hype, and wasted my money.
Would not recommend.
on February 22, 2011
This is a good book in the series...gives you a bit more info. Would not recommend this for the first book ...but does have some recipes....and more info.
on March 29, 2010
Living the G.I. diet is really not a diet, but an awareness for lifestyle changes. The principles are easy to understand and there are great recipes!