5.0 out of 5 stars Tried many diets - this one worked.
The only "diet" I've been able to lose weight on - and believe me, I have tried many! The principles in it are simple and easy to follow - and quite a bit less restrictive than other plans I've tried (South Beach, Atkins, Carbohydrate Addicts). He points out that you CAN make some "splurges" that will slow down (but not destroy) your diet. It was a trade off I was willing...
Published on Jan. 2 2010 by Anastasia

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than a waste of money
I can't believe a medical doctor would encourage the use of artificial sweeteners. Recent studies from Purdue University in Indiana, and published in the Journal of Behavioural Neuroscience, suggest that artificial sweeteners may disrupt the body's natural ability to regulate food intake and may actually lead to weight gain and a lowering of metabolic rate. In addition,...
Published on Feb. 15 2008 by booker

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly great advice, March 18 2010
I really like the GI principles and it confirms what many others say about the conversion of carbohydrates. What I find a little troublesome is that Rick advocates the use of Splenda and artificial sweeteners. There is more and more controversy about the effects of these on your body.

ARRAY(0xb054f504)

The G.I. Diet: the Green-Light Way to Permanent Weight Loss (Revised and Updated With Forty New Recipes)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01