4.0 out of 5 stars Rules for the way Golf should be played., Jan. 3 2002
R. P. Storch "Storchfamily" (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I love Golf. It's the Rules I don't get. I mean none of us are Tiger Woods ... After 8 strokes just pick the ball up. Who cares who closest to the hole , Just putt the ball. That said ,The Official Exceptions to the Rules of Golf is a book made for the way I play golf. If more people follow these rules maybe I could get a round in in less than 3 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Legalise at its Best!, Aug. 26 2000
By A Customer
This book takes everything you do with your friends that breaks the rules of golf and makes it hilariously legal. Written just like the USGA's manual and in golf legalese its a must have for anyone that enjoys golf. It includes such highlights as the Agreement to Re-tee or "Mass Mulligan", Temporary Insanity or "John Daly", and other such rules as Nonchalant Putts or "Tap-tap-tap-in and Mittsie". If you want a book that will make you laugh about golf, this is it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny, yet thought-provoking, look at the game, April 18 1999
By A Customer
I really enjoyed this book and sent it to several of my friends (golfers all) to read. They all enjoyed as much as I did.
It's written in the same basic style as "The Official Rules of Golf", but they use rules that you and I play by. The scary thing is that I have seen every rule in this book actually applied on the golf course! Not by myself, of course, but by others.
If you enjoy golf, and have ever wanted to play a ball that you found in the rough that was "close enough" to the one you couldn't find, you'll get a kick out of this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny, Oct. 17 1998
By A Customer
the best part about this book is that every golfer has rationalized away many of the rules as this book does.

The Official Exceptions to the Rules of Golf: The Hacker's Bible
The Official Exceptions to the Rules of Golf: The Hacker's Bible by Henry Beard (Leather Bound - May 12 1992)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01