5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and unslumping
Published on Feb. 13 2012 by MSK

3.0 out of 5 stars dirty
Wasnt expecting the book being dirty and dusty. In description it said some wear on it. Kinda gross out it was dirty when i received it
Published 14 months ago by liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and unslumping, Feb. 13 2012
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
Every graduate should get a copy. Seuss illuminates the paths ahead in life, career starts and stops, the detours required and the optimism that in the end all will turn out fine. The excitement of success, but also the uncertainties, even the depths off despair when you are required to 'unslump' yourself - probably not strong enough when faced with depression but a step towards unslumping could be that appointment with the councillor, the chat with a friend, unslump could become unburden. It is all there. Thank you Dr Seuss!

5.0 out of 5 stars For Adults Too!, April 18 2014
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
Dr. Seuss' magic brings a metaphorical world to the fore that is as much inspiring as it is entertaining and timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece, thank you Dr. Seuss!, Feb. 10 2014
Mrs. M (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
After every page, the thought, "so, so true" comes to mind. I have purchased two of these hardcover books for my children and will present them on their graduation day, endorsed by the many people that have shaped their lives in and out of school. Excellent advice to reflect upon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, the places you'll go-a great book for grandma to read with her grandchildren, Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
I purchased this book after my daughter mentioned that it was one of her favourites. I read it to my grandchildren on Sunday morning, then my daughter read it with my grandchildren Sunday afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this book, Dec 10 2013
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
I bought this for my little brother and its exactly as I remembered this book as a child. It came in a timely fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Nov. 19 2013
Donna Byrne "Donna" (Ottawa) - See all my reviews
No matter how old you are everyone loves this book, it is a classic. At my daughters school they give it away to the kids who are graduating.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Gift!, Aug. 26 2013
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
I use to read this to my children, I have to get a copy for my grand daughters! It arrived early...so happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars OH, the Places Youll Go, July 20 2013
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
Excellent Dr . Seuss book, perfect for Graduation, Easy to Read and Lots of Fun. Thoroughly Enjoyed It! I love Dr. Seuss

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful message, July 20 2013
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
I gave copies of this book to my children when they graduated from university. Over the years I have given it to students in my school who have struggled and have worked hard to graduate.The message is very appropriate. It congratulates achievements to date but warns that although you have had success there may be times when you may not. The reader is assured he has the ability to make the choices that will continue to lead to success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: Oh, The Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)
I never really understood the appeal of this book until I read it with my son. It's inspiring without avoiding the reality of life. I understand why it's a classic, but I'm glad to give it to my son while he's little rather than making it a graduation present as so many do.

ARRAY(0xb7c5dabc)

Oh, The Places You'll Go!
Oh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss (Hardcover - Jan. 22 1990)
CDN$ 22.99 CDN$ 16.60