5.0 out of 5 stars This will be my second copy!
Published on Aug. 18 2003 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Elements, Imperfect Presentation
The illustrations and content are excellent, deserving of their classic status. The problem with this book is that it is too small. A book this size is good for a toddler to manipulate independently. However, it is inconvenient to read to a child. I would have preferred a larger format.
Published 8 months ago by Tim Crabbe

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be my second copy!, Aug. 18 2003
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My son (17.5 months) loves this book so much he's completely worn it out. We've taped it with clear packing tape several times, but by now even the tape that's taping the tape needs to be retaped, so it's time for a new copy. This is his stroller book--he *must* read this book while riding in the stroller, pointing at all the pictures and exclaiming "truck!" over and over again. Or turning to the fire truck and making a siren noise, or saying "pickle!" at the pickle car.
*I* love this book because it's just silly. It puts real-life vehicles (like fire engines) and puts them on the page next to vehicles that don't exist (like a peanut car).
This is such a must-have book, especially for toddlers obsessed with vehicles. If your child is one of them, then definitely get this book (and Byron Barton's _Trucks_, too).

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasting entertainment value and very durable, Aug. 5 2014
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
This little tough book has seen a lot of action with our two kids. When younger they enjoyed looking at the funny drawings of comical vehicles such as the hot dog car and the usual Scarry characters, as they are now older they are enjoying the alphabet part of the book and figuring out what the different cars on each letter page are. It is a very popular book we tend to keep in the car for journeys.

4.0 out of 5 stars My four month old loves it!!, Aug. 8 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
I bought this book with the idea of saving it on the shelf until my little one was able to learn his abc's. Before I put in on the shelf I showed it to him and he was fascinated! He loved the pictures. The book is rather small in shape so I was therefore thrilled to see how easy it was for him to hold it all by himself. I now know that this will be a favorite of his for quite some time!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is mezmorized by the this book., Jan. 12 2000
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My 20 month old son has been mezmorized by this book for months now. Typically a book will hold his interest for 5 or 10 minutes at a time. My son can never seem to put this book down. It is ideal for long car trips, traffic jams or fussy days. There is a lot going on in the book so he never seems to get bored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, Feb. 1 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My 1-year-old loves this book. She will sit and "read" it to herself. It is a great size for little hands to turn the pages. She also likes to teeth on it! We take it everywhere with us. We are already on our second copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler loves it, June 15 2014
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My 2 y.o. loves this book. I love it because Richard Scarry's books are a part of my childhood, too.

She's into trucks and cars, so this toddler sized book is perfect. Mr. Scarry seems quite creative, him and his applemobile, bananacars, etc... inventions.

The drawings are quite enjoyable; this small board book is sturdy. The price is right!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Elements, Imperfect Presentation, Dec 31 2013
Tim Crabbe (Ise, Mie Japan) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great again., Dec 30 2013
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
I bought this for my granddaughter. I had taken "Cars and Trucks and Things that Go" to her previously, which I had for my son,30 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Board book, March 2 2013
Vicky L. Kilner "Berty" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
Great colorful pictures to keep little ones interested. A bit of silliness is always fun and lots of recognizable cars and trucks too!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is by far one of my son's favourite books to read, Aug. 30 2014
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
This is by far one of my son's favourite books to read. Not only does he love to look at the pictures but he likes to play with it as well!

Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z
Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z by Richard Scarry (Board book - Oct. 3 1990)
CDN$ 5.50 CDN$ 5.22