5.0 out of 5 stars great again.
I bought this for my granddaughter. I had taken "Cars and Trucks and Things that Go" to her previously, which I had for my son,30 years ago.
Published 3 months ago by Ellanore Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Elements, Imperfect Presentation
The illustrations and content are excellent, deserving of their classic status. The problem with this book is that it is too small. A book this size is good for a toddler to manipulate independently. However, it is inconvenient to read to a child. I would have preferred a larger format.
Published 3 months ago by Tim Crabbe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Elements, Imperfect Presentation, Dec 31 2013
Tim Crabbe (Ise, Mie Japan) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great again., Dec 30 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Board book, March 2 2013
Vicky L. Kilner "Berty" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
Great colorful pictures to keep little ones interested. A bit of silliness is always fun and lots of recognizable cars and trucks too!

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be my second copy!, Aug. 18 2003
Ask Moxie "www.askmoxie.org" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My son (17.5 months) loves this book so much he's completely worn it out. We've taped it with clear packing tape several times, but by now even the tape that's taping the tape needs to be retaped, so it's time for a new copy. This is his stroller book--he *must* read this book while riding in the stroller, pointing at all the pictures and exclaiming "truck!" over and over again. Or turning to the fire truck and making a siren noise, or saying "pickle!" at the pickle car.
*I* love this book because it's just silly. It puts real-life vehicles (like fire engines) and puts them on the page next to vehicles that don't exist (like a peanut car).
This is such a must-have book, especially for toddlers obsessed with vehicles. If your child is one of them, then definitely get this book (and Byron Barton's _Trucks_, too).

4.0 out of 5 stars Small But Good, Feb. 8 2009
K. Schlaht (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
This book is really small, fits in the palm of your hand. But it's really cute. Has pictures of real vehicles but also has silly ones like hot dog cars and things. makes kids learn and laugh at the same time. cute little book, built tough to take kids' roughness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, July 18 2008
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My almost 18-month old LOVES this book. He loves it so much that it fell apart. He would take it with him in the car, stroller, and even read it at night before falling asleep. We have to buy a second one now!

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC's of cars, Feb. 8 2011
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
This book has been well loved by my son. It's small enough to fit in a coat pocket and come anywhere we go. It's a fun story with the alphabet to read the cars to imagine. Wonderful book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, not the best, March 13 2010
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
Disappointed they do not have proper words for some of the alphabet, but made up ones instead, I wanted a more educational and correctly written English book for my infant rather than some of the words that do not exist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, Feb. 1 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My 1-year-old loves this book. She will sit and "read" it to herself. It is a great size for little hands to turn the pages. She also likes to teeth on it! We take it everywhere with us. We are already on our second copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is mezmorized by the this book., Jan. 12 2000
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (Board book)
My 20 month old son has been mezmorized by this book for months now. Typically a book will hold his interest for 5 or 10 minutes at a time. My son can never seem to put this book down. It is ideal for long car trips, traffic jams or fussy days. There is a lot going on in the book so he never seems to get bored.

ARRAY(0xaf590e7c)

Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z
Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z by Richard Scarry (Board book - Oct. 3 1990)
CDN$ 5.50 CDN$ 5.22