biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Board bookChange

on February 3, 2016
Adorable little book about the various types of vehicles in busy town... don't buy this book of you are expecting just your basic book about everyday vehicles.
My 2 year old son absolutely loves this book. He think the corn car and pickle car are hilarious.
on June 29, 2015
Great book. Has been chewed, slobbered over, and is now starting to show signs of abuse. Lasted a lot longer than we thought.
on October 7, 2014
Kind of weird as it's full of made up vehicles that don't actually exist but it's pretty cute and my son seems to like it.
on August 30, 2014
This is by far one of my son's favourite books to read. Not only does he love to look at the pictures but he likes to play with it as well!
on August 5, 2014
This little tough book has seen a lot of action with our two kids. When younger they enjoyed looking at the funny drawings of comical vehicles such as the hot dog car and the usual Scarry characters, as they are now older they are enjoying the alphabet part of the book and figuring out what the different cars on each letter page are. It is a very popular book we tend to keep in the car for journeys.
on June 15, 2014
My 2 y.o. loves this book. I love it because Richard Scarry's books are a part of my childhood, too.

She's into trucks and cars, so this toddler sized book is perfect. Mr. Scarry seems quite creative, him and his applemobile, bananacars, etc... inventions.

The drawings are quite enjoyable; this small board book is sturdy. The price is right!
on December 31, 2013
The illustrations and content are excellent, deserving of their classic status. The problem with this book is that it is too small. A book this size is good for a toddler to manipulate independently. However, it is inconvenient to read to a child. I would have preferred a larger format.
on December 30, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter. I had taken "Cars and Trucks and Things that Go" to her previously, which I had for my son,30 years ago.
on March 2, 2013
Great colorful pictures to keep little ones interested. A bit of silliness is always fun and lots of recognizable cars and trucks too!
on February 8, 2011
This book has been well loved by my son. It's small enough to fit in a coat pocket and come anywhere we go. It's a fun story with the alphabet to read the cars to imagine. Wonderful book.