5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT
I love this book - catchy little rhymes. I bought it for my kids but i remember it from when i was kids. Fabulous feet :)
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed
Published on Oct. 21 2003 by rachel stolworthy

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, Oct. 21 2003
This review is from: The Foot Book: Dr. Seuss's Wacky Book of Opposites (Board book)
I was so disapointed in this book! My son (at age 2) loved this book in the original form we had; but he was a bit rough on it & I had to tape our copy a few times! So I searched everywhere for a board book version, and was so happy when I found one. I bought it without reading it first (which I almost never do) and was so disapointed in the quality! The pictures are poorly drawn (I think some of them may even be drawn by someone other than Dr. Seuss? maybe the original drawings could not be reprinted or something) and the rhymes were changed. They are awkward and I can't see why they needed to be changed in the first place! For example, changing "Feet in the morning...Feet at night" to "Feet in the day...Feet in the night". This is poor english, and what was wrong with it the way Dr. Seuss wrote it? Twice, they changed "Feet, feet, feet...how many, many feet you meet" to "how many different feet you meet". Again, why? It just sounds better the other way. And finally, why change "slow feet..quick feet...trick feet...sick feet" to "well feet"? It doesn't even make sense- what are Well Feet? The picture is a dog juggling balls- doing a "trick"! I am surprised that the Seuss trustees, who are usually so protective of Dr. Seuss' work would OK this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the full sized book., April 3 2014
James Benesh (Regina, SK, Canada) - See all my reviews
Wish I read the reviews prior to ordering. Bought this along with a CD in order to get to the $25 threshold for free shipping. Looked like a good deal, but that's because it's not the full foot book, it's an abridged version.

Wish they wouldn't bastardize the classics!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids!, Feb. 27 2014
I bought this book for my niece for her birthday and she absolutely loves books. This was the exact book my sister wanted, and my niece loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, Feb. 23 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Feet. Funny., Dec 18 2013
S. K. Conaghan "skc_author" (Toronto) - See all my reviews
Babies love their feet. This little (edible/chewable) laminated cardboard book is an alternative option to eating feet, though it is full of the little stinkers. It's also really easy for small hands to grasp and turn pages. Dr. Seuss is a genius; he connects with the spirit of every child (even the ones trapped in big bodies). Read this to your little one and remember just how funny and fantastic feet really are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first listening book...., May 11 2004
By A Customer
I didn't know what to expect when I purchased this book. I should have known, having grown up with Dr. Seuss myself.
This book kept my daughter's attention on more than one occassion and as she got older she was able to read the book herself.
Just the words themselves: Left foot, left foot, right foot right.... are enough to keep any child happy.
My daughter, who is now a teenager, still puts this book at the top of her list of all time favorites. She loves to purchase this book for the little children that she baby sits, so that they can enjoy the book as much as she had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for toddlers, Oct. 6 2003
Fun, rhyming book with lots of silly illustrations. I love reading this one to my younger children, particularly when they are 1 - 4 years old.
Feet in all sorts of shapes and sizes, on all sorts of bizarre and fun creatures. My kids love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Foot Book, Sept. 26 2003
By A Customer
The Foot Book By Dr. Seuss is about feet...there everywhere!! Its a great book for all ages!! The Book Makes learning your right foot from your left foot a fun experience. The Foot Book is guarentee to leave you ryming in you head all day long "left foot left foot left foot right!" I would highly recremend this book for people 2 years old to people 102 years old =)!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Foot Book, Feb. 6 2003
The Foot Book
The foot book is a good book for childern to learn about opposites. They will enjoy the rhyming ,the bright pictures and the funny characters. Childern will like reading about big feet, wet and dry feet, small or quick feet, and many other kind of feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feet dont smell in this book, Dec 19 2002
By A Customer
Feet dont smell in this book, Although, They ryme. A spooky thought. Its great for all ages to read,& there sure to want to go back and read it agian. It'll tie your tounge in a knot but it will put a smile on your face.

ARRAY(0xb3b4ec54)

The Foot Book: Dr. Seuss's Wacky Book of Opposites
The Foot Book: Dr. Seuss's Wacky Book of Opposites by Dr. Seuss (Board book - Nov. 26 1996)
CDN$ 6.50 CDN$ 6.18